Withdrawal MANIA!!!

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Bonnie, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/davidlimbaugh/2005/11/18/176021.html

2. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    This is why I should run for office. I'm not subtle like that. If I was in congress and somebody said we should pass a bill requiring a clear timetable for troop withdrawal, I'd immediately stand (and get recognized) and reply simply with, "Are you f*ckin insane?!"

3. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Well you would sure have my vote!! Someone needs to do that now. I know politics is politics and all roads lead to that end, BUT not with the security of our country, and fighting terrorism!!

4. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,159
    Agreed. This is crazy. However, the whole idea of letting politicians run the details of war instead of the military leaders has been crazy. Evidently push comes to shove tonight:

5. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Seems as if some in congress are having a fit on both sides of the aisle...pro and con! Smacks of the Vietnam era pullout....This is really getting rediculous!
    Ol' Lt.Kerry is carrying the water and bashing "Swift Boat" vets again...guess he is profiling for another run...yuk yuk and double yuk! :coffee3:

6. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    It's because the "liars" are the jerks that call everybody that disagrees with them "liars." A democratic society can only rely on truth or the assimilation of facts that portends itself as truth. I would submit the present administration only portends itself as credible, much less truthful.

If you have something to increase the credibility of the present administration I would like to hear it. About 100 million other Americans would appreciate the clarification as well.

You can't blame the media on this one. The Republicans OWN all of it.

Psychoblues