With what we GIVE Israel per day we can give THIS to AMERICAN CITIZENS!

the US is drowning in DEBT--DUH
we need to stop a lot of aid/etc

I never understood BUSINESS-----butt Trump does
the US ''governments'' spend on all kind of crap..it should be basic necessity only
--going out to eat?? Value menu at Taco Bell/etc
--rent a car? value price/etc

COOK AT HOME----silly thing. My mom taught me well (not how to cook----
but how hot to waste money on TACO BELL.....) btw----the last time I tried
Taco Bell was about 40 years ago-------how is the current "gordito"?
not expensive if you get the value meal

I may try it------but don't tell my Mexican neighbor
well, yes---if I eat beans/Mexican that could be construed in a [ hahahah ] negative way

Big pharma pays Republicans in congress to protect their high prices.
Drugs are cheap everywhere else except the USA where Congress protects their donors. Pharma Bro was small potatoes who failed to pay them off & made to much noise.

Drugs are cheap everywhere else except the USA

When you steal them, drugs can be very cheap.
When the patent is up on drugs invented & paid for years ago with US tax dollars, wall street pays off republicans to extend patent, use more tax dollars to have DEA & FDA prevent competition for US then increases the prices 5000% overnight. That forces hard working citizens into bankruptcy & onto government dole. But it's great that Wallstreet & Republicans in Congress got richer!

They don't extend patents on hardware, software & other inventions or have agencies preventing competition. We paid to educate these people, they agreed took government money to invent & made a fortune during the patent term. We have to prevent Greedy Scumbag Congress from getting paid to extend patents & get rid of their DEA who only punish US allowing the rest of the world cheap freedom!!!

When the patent is up on drugs

Foreign countries steal our drugs before the patent is up, before the research expense has been recouped.
The foreign countries did not steal them, the wallstreet globalist you reward with tax cuts gave the drugs away to foreign companies they & congress own stock in. Only US citizens are forced to pay for all the R&D & profits that buy congress.

The Wealthy US Globalist you created & rewarded with tax cuts, took our wealth & invested it in China, along with all USA achievements they copied to China for more profit. Now that we have educated China & invested heavily in them, they now add to our tech creating new better tech discarding ours as outdated junk & the US is now #2

The foreign countries did not steal them

Then explain how they get our companies to agree to sell them at pennies on the dollar.

SP4UdVQXVaQ.jpg

When will we get politicians who actually give a shit about AMERICANS before their masters pulling the strings in Israel? Never I am afraid. We have DEFINITELY failed to listen to our founders wise words about entangling alliances with other countries.
even if that number is correct which I doubt it is we spend 2 billion of taxpayer money per day on illegal aliens
So where is your outrage with that?
or because of your anti-Semitism, you are only outraged taxpayer money is given to Jews?
Oh same rage goes towards illegal invaders as well...its hard to pick one topic to write about each day...I am sure in my 20k plus posts you can find me talking about illegals as well.

Forum List

Back