With two weeks to go......Is Trump just mailing it in?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Dems are turning up the heat and campaigning in formerly red states NC, GA, TX , AZ and UT

Dem Heavy Hitters include:

Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
Michelle Obama
Joe Biden
Al Gore

Who does Trump have left in his corner?

Last edited:
With all the "heavy hitters" on Hildebeast's side, the left/dems still seem worried about Trump.

Not really

They seem to be turning their attention to winning the Senate and taking as many House seats as they can

With all the "heavy hitters" on Hildebeast's side, the left/dems still seem worried about Trump.

Not really

They seem to be turning their attention to winning the Senate and taking as many House seats as they can

Yep, Obama seems to be mostly focusing on down ballot races.

While I think Trump is toast, I'm not going to feel comfortable until after the election is done. But, I'm a Democrat, I usually just assume we are going to lose.

Dems are turning up the heat and campaigning in formerly red states NC, GA, TX , AZ and UT

Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
Michelle Obama
Joe Biden
Al Gore

What does Trump have? Tens upon tens tens upon tens of millions of Americans who are fed up with your liberal bullshit.

Not really

While I think Trump is toast, I'm not going to feel comfortable until after the election is done. But, I'm a Democrat, I usually just assume we are going to lose.
Yes, even Obama abandoned your hitlery...

Not really

If clinton wins, we all lose.

Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
Michelle Obama
Joe Biden
Al Gore

The people not in Trump's corner are a good recommendation for Trump to be a man of the people. Many republicans jumped ship and are for hillary. This includes the the war mongering bush family. And of course, wall street and the banks are in her corner. Just drag a roll of hundred dollar bills across the carpet and she'll do any tricks they want.

Not really

I don't know why you'd think that. Every time he goes out and campaigns he talks about Clinton, it's just now he is also focusing on down ballot races too. If Clinton were totally tanking the only thing Obama could do is campaign harder for her as it's his legacy in the balance.

Not really

I don't know why you'd think that. Every time he goes out and campaigns he talks about Clinton, it's just now he is also focusing on down ballot races too. If Clinton were totally tanking the only thing Obama could do is campaign harder for her as it's his legacy in the balance.
He detached his chain to the sinking ship that is hitlery....

One thing Obama is not is politically stupid....he isn't tainting his perceived legacy by drowning with your hitlery....

Louis Farrakhan on Trump's common sense. Even Muslims think clinton's whacko on this open borders for refugees insanity.

Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
Michelle Obama
Joe Biden
Al Gore

What does Trump have? Tens upon tens tens upon tens of millions of Americans who are fed up with your liberal bullshit.

But he has to deal with the 70 million plus voters who are repulsed by what he has turned this campaign into

Not really

One thing Obama is not is politically stupid....he isn't tainting his perceived legacy by drowning with your hitlery....

That's pretty fantastical. Loving the projection, it's the Republicans who have pulled further away from Trump.

Louis Farrakhan on Trump's common sense. Even Muslims think clinton's whacko on this open borders for refugees insanity.

I encourage Louis Farrakhan to hit the campaign trail for Trump

Not really

Just voted...figured I'd beat the crowd on first morning of early voting. Parking lot was full. Long line, but moved rapidly. Party line voting apparently. Good looking crowd....I'd say 90% Trumpsters. Feeling good!

Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
Michelle Obama
Joe Biden
Al Gore

But he has to deal with the 70 million plus voters who are repulsed by what he has turned this campaign into
Yep....us versus you, the establishment 70 million voters despise....

Good luck with that....:lol:

Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
Michelle Obama
Joe Biden
Al Gore

Putin and Coulter. He totally got this.

Not really

That's pretty fantastical. Loving the projection, it's the Republicans who have pulled further away from Trump.
The GOP'ers you mean?

New Topics

Forum List

Back