With this weekend's rally, is Glennbeck the new Leader of Conservative Media?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
And what will Hannity, Rush, O'Reilly, Coulter, Malkin, Levin, Ingraham, and all of the other's say about that?

Will they just accept it and move on?

Or will they fight to get back on the top?

And if they fight...will they destroy themselves in the process?

I don't think Glenn will take it seriously. I don't think he sees himself as a leader. He is just a guy who is lucky enough to have a voice and who people listen to for some reason. He just tries to do the best he can with what he can and is very articulate.

We don't need a leader for a conservative movement anyway. We need conservatives to start standing up as individuals and exercising their rights as individuals. We need individuals who not only believe a political viewpoint but who follow through with living it in their lives.

If you don't believe in a big federal government, we need more than just people who will vote to stop it. We need people who will do everything they can not to take a penny from them unless they've earned it through hard work or military service.

We need people who will be charitable to their fellow men in their communities. If you see a need. Fulfill it!

We need people with the courage and dilligence to teach their children good principles. To seek the truth actively and to live it.

I don't care if you call them conservatives, liberals, libertarians, Christians, Muslims, Jews. We need these type of good honorable people.

considering the rally had nothing to do with politics, id guess no.

Did my OP say anything about politics?

Glennbeck is a member of the Conservative Media, correct?

He did organize a rally were nearly a million people attended, correct?

Therefore, he is pretty popular, no?

alright my bad my bad.
he said today on fox news sunday he will never involve himself with a political office. ...i now would like to point you to avatar's reply and slowly back out. XD

Oh, now it's nearly a million?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Glenn Beck has emerged from the summer of 2010 as the single most influential, divisive, and ultimately fascinating figure within the pantheon of media elite. And make no mistake, love him or despise him, Glenn Beck is indeed now among the media elite – even if many within that same media loath such a reality

Full article here:

Beck Rally a Huge Success | Newsflavor

I don't think Glenn will take it seriously. I don't think he sees himself as a leader. He is just a guy who is lucky enough to have a voice and who people listen to for some reason. He just tries to do the best he can with what he can and is very articulate.

That's just his act.

Anyone who has their own radio program and their own TV show likes the spotlight.

He considers himself a leader. If he denies that, then it is just part of his schtick like his fake tears.

While the response to Glenn Beck’s somewhat lengthy, emotional, and sincere implorations for a better America through honor were well received by the vast audience, it was the arrival of Sarah Palin that drew the most raucus approval. Palin came to the event, in her own words, not so much as a politician, but a mother of a combat soldier. Despite that claim, the former governor of Alaska and perhaps America’s most influential political non-politician of the moment, did manage to send a clear message to President Obama that she did not agree with his message of wishing to transform America. Said Palin, “”We must not transform America, as some would want – we must restore America.” That statement drew thunderous applause.

Read more: Beck Rally a Huge Success | Newsflavor

And what will Hannity, Rush, O'Reilly, Coulter, Malkin, Levin, Ingraham, and all of the other's say about that?

I expect something big from Rush. Anther "heart attack" at ground zero maybe?

While the response to Glenn Beck’s somewhat lengthy, emotional, and sincere implorations for a better America through honor were well received by the vast audience, it was the arrival of Sarah Palin that drew the most raucus approval. Palin came to the event, in her own words, not so much as a politician, but a mother of a combat soldier. Despite that claim, the former governor of Alaska and perhaps America’s most influential political non-politician of the moment, did manage to send a clear message to President Obama that she did not agree with his message of wishing to transform America. Said Palin, “”We must not transform America, as some would want – we must restore America.” That statement drew thunderous applause.

Darn good thing that wasn't political....whew!

Heck Beck is the leader of the republican party and the US pentecostal churches. Steele has already said he would resign if beck will take his position with the RNC.

The Vatican has already called Beck asking for an appointment for the Pope to meet with him.

And Chuck Norris is already posing with Beck for pictures.

Last edited:

I expect something big from Rush. Anther "heart attack" at ground zero maybe?

Maybe Hannity will have to do a waterboarding on Pay per View....finally. Maybe he can reclaim HIS honor.

Most conservatives would regard the idea of the likes of Beck or Limbaugh being considered "the leader" as really bad comedy. Beck and Limbaugh more so than many others. Beck would find the idea of an alky as head of the conservative movement distasteful, and Limbaugh has no patience with egocentric blowhards.

Among the many media figures at the national level today, none appear so in tune with the depths of concern and dissatisfaction that exists among Americans across the nation than Glenn Beck. With debt and unemployment at frightening levels, with an Obama White House increasingly detached and seemingly incompetent in the face of challenge, and a Democrat Congress that time and again appears too willing to legislate against the will of the people, the November elections are poised to enact via the American voter, a sweeping rebuke of progressive liberalism.

Forum List

Back