With the republicans rejectin Roy Moore, the democrat party actually is the party of pedophiles....

The Republicans rejected accused roy moore.....the democrats still embrace roman polanski, a man accused of multiple child rapes, bob menendez, sitting Senator from New Jersey, accused of raping children in the Dominican Republic, and various left wing psychiatric groups and hollywood film makers trying to normalize pedophiles......

the democrat party is the party of pedophiles....
6 hours ago this board supported Roy.

Just stop with this stupid shit. It's blatant and shallow.

It's kinda funny though. Folks who call people snowflakes have officially become snowflakes themselves.

Who still supports Polanski? Didn't he get run out of the country?

You need to catch up.

Nah. Not really interested in disgraced directors or filthy Hollywood.

Then don't question people's facts if you don't care. :D

I asked a question.

Apparently asking a question is questioning people's facts? Not sure how one comes to that conclusion, but okay.

Who still supports Polanski? Didn't he get run out of the country?

You need to catch up.

Nah. Not really interested in disgraced directors or filthy Hollywood.

Then don't question people's facts if you don't care. :D

I asked a question.

Apparently asking a question is questioning people's facts? Not sure how one comes to that conclusion, but okay.

You were questioning whether or not what the other poster said was true. Is that not a question? Why ask if you don't care about the answer?

The Republicans rejected accused roy moore.....the democrats still embrace roman polanski, a man accused of multiple child rapes, bob menendez, sitting Senator from New Jersey, accused of raping children in the Dominican Republic, and various left wing psychiatric groups and hollywood film makers trying to normalize pedophiles......

the democrat party is the party of pedophiles....

Roman Polanski does not have any official connection to Democrats. Trump is a sexual harasser by his own admission. He is still in office and is the head of the Republican Party.

Nice way to spin your loss there, buddy. :lol:

Still true

No. Trump backed Luther Strange who lost to Roy Moore. Then backed Roy Moore, an accused pervert, who lost to Jones. Now a Democrat has won a seat in the AL Senate for the first time in decades. There's no way to spin this as a win.

Never said it was a win. I said it still makes the democrats the party of pedophiles
But you've got your share of them pedophiles and weirdos too...Speaker of the house Dennis Hastert and his high school boys, and let's not forget Congressman Mark Foley and his young male page attraction. and Larry Craig's wide stance, and Texas congressman Barton 's poorly executed wanna be Ron Jeremy/ nudist impersonation in his naked pics going around the net last week...and Congressman David Vitter with his diaper and prostitute fetish...

Republicans are not even close to being free from sin, to cast that first stone ya know....? :eek:

Last edited:

Still true

No. Trump backed Luther Strange who lost to Roy Moore. Then backed Roy Moore, an accused pervert, who lost to Jones. Now a Democrat has won a seat in the AL Senate for the first time in decades. There's no way to spin this as a win.

Never said it was a win. I said it still makes the democrats the party of pedophiles
But you've got your share of them pedophiles and weirdos too...Speaker of the house Dennis Hastert and his high school boys, and let's not forget Congressman Mark Foley and his young male Paige attraction. and Larry Craig's wide stance, and Texas congressman Barton 's poorly executed wanna be Ron Jeremy/ nudist impersonation in his naked pics going around the net last week...and Congressman David Vitter with his diaper and prostitute fetish...

Republicans are not even close to being free from sin, to cast that first stone ya know....? :eek:

WTF is a Paige attraction?

I might be attracted to Paige, depending on what she looks like!

Still true

But you've got your share of them pedophiles and weirdos too...Speaker of the house Dennis Hastert and his high school boys, and let's not forget Congressman Mark Foley and his young male Paige attraction. and Larry Craig's wide stance, and Texas congressman Barton 's poorly executed wanna be Ron Jeremy/ nudist impersonation in his naked pics going around the net last week...and Congressman David Vitter with his diaper and prostitute fetish...

WTF is a Paige attraction?

I might be attracted to Paige, depending on what she looks like!
ty...I edited the spelling

Forum List

Back