With the dropping of charges against the charges against Hillary, we really have no choice any more

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
With the FBI dropping the charges against Hillary, we really don't have any choice any more. We have to vote for Trump.

Otherwise, we will four more years of this, and I don't think our country can survive it.

We can't put an unindicted criminal in the White House. We can't.

She will just pardon herself, Bill, and their cronies of all the crimes they've committed in the last 30 years, and then every scumbag and criminal with money will give her money and she will pardon them too.

With the FBI dropping the charges against Hillary, we really don't have any choice any more. We have to vote for Trump.

Otherwise, we will four more years of this, and I don't think our country can survive it.

She will just pardon herself, Bill, and their cronies of all the crimes they've committed in the last 30 years, and then every scumbag and criminal with money will give her money and she will pardon them too.
Too funny....as if you weren't already kissing his orange butt.

If you were paying attention, you would know that I have started more anti-Trump threads than anyone. Funny how stupid liberals don't pay attention.

If you were paying attention, you would know that I have started more anti-Trump threads than anyone. Funny how stupid liberals don't pay attention.
Sure you have, hun. :lol:

Sorry, but no.

One does not alleviate a disaster by going with another disaster.

The reason we have such corruption in government and in the political parties is because we are always, and I mean always, faced with a menace that is just too big to ignore and OMG we can't let THEM get into office!!

That is how they maintain their power.

If you didn't want Clinton in the White House, you should have voted for a candidate that had real conservative principles that could defeat her.

I will NOT vote Trump or Clinton for any reason.

Sorry, but no.

The reason we have such corruption in government and in the political parties is because we are always, and I mean always, faced with a menace that is just too big to ignore and OMG we can't let THEM get into office!!

If you didn't want Clinton in the White House, you should have voted for a candidate that had real conservative principles that could defeat her.

I voted for Ted Cruz, and at that point, he was the only person competitive with Trump. Ted Cruz did not win because people don't like his personality, but he's a straight-up conservative and he deserved our support. He was the only Senator who stood up to Obama while the rest of them folded.

Sorry, but no.

I voted for Ted Cruz, and at that point, he was the only person competitive with Trump. Ted Cruz did not win because people don't like his personality, but he's a straight-up conservative and he deserved our support. He was the only Senator who stood up to Obama while the rest of them folded.
He was also the anti-establishment guy before it was even posh to be that.

However, I cannot bring Myself to pull the lever for Trump or Clinton. So it appears I'll have at least one vote for President in this election cycle.

How do you think all this email crap compares with the Trump University ???

No ‘charges’ were ‘dropped.’

There were no ‘charges’ to begin with.

The propensity of most on the right to lie is as disturbing as their willful ignorance of the law.

Sorry, but no.

That’s just as bad as voting for Trump – if not worse.

Then go ahead and vote for that fat blob of Orange shit, he's gonna get an ugly BEATING, and were gonna love every minute of it..

It's evident now that your Bitch party lives and loves to vote for nasty old white fuckers, McCain, Romney, now the Orangutan :laugh:

Your hatred of Clinton just inspires our motivation to vote and support her, she can do whatever the fuck she wants and we will still vote for her just as a BIG GIANT FUCK YOU TO THE GOOERS-TEA MAGGOTS, what ru gonna do if that Orangutan keeps diving in the polls? call that fucking Greaseball Ted Cruz he ain't gonna be able to help you, she would crush him worse than Trump :deal:

No ‘charges’ were ‘dropped.’

There were no ‘charges’ to begin with.

The propensity of most on the right to lie is as disturbing as their willful ignorance of the law.
Exactly....the FBI has investigated and reported.....if the RWrs here have some information that the FBI doesn't have, why haven't they contacted them with it? Other than that....they are of the "guilty even with no indictment or conviction" camp. Very UnAmerican.

Then go ahead and vote for that fat blob of Orange shit, he's gonna get an ugly BEATING, and were gonna love every minute of it..

It's evident now that your Bitch party lives and loves to vote for nasty old white fuckers, McCain, Romney, now the Orangutan :laugh:

Your hatred of Clinton just inspires our motivation to vote and support her, she can do whatever the fuck she wants and we will still vote for her just as a BIG GIANT FUCK YOU TO THE GOOERS-TEA MAGGOTS, what ru gonna do if that Orangutan keeps diving in the polls? call that fucking Greaseball Ted Cruz he ain't gonna be able to help you, she would crush him worse than Trump :deal:
What a Neanderthal you are.

Forum List

Back