With the ascent of Trump, Republicans are no longer the "gentleman's party"

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
With the ascent of Trump, Republicans are no longer the "gentlemen's party" that will allow Democrats to steal the election and not complain about it.

If Hillary and the Democrats steal this election from Trump, there will be hell to pay.

i don't know what form resistance will come in, but lawsuits will be the least of Democrats' problems if they steal this election.

This is a friendly warning from an observant conservative who is not in Trump's camp, but knows the type of people who are. They are pissed off, they are angry, they've had it up to their eyeballs, and if you think you can steal this election from them, you have another thing coming.

So I would advise you to put aside your usual tricks of double and triple voting, voting for convicted felons, voting for illegal immigrants, voting for the dead, voting for the mentally challenged who are bussed to the polls and forced to vote Democrat, and so on.

Hillary's election would effectively legitimatize corruption in America, with grave consequences throughout our society.

With the ascent of Trump, Republicans are no longer the "gentlemen's party" that will allow Democrats to steal the election and not complain about it.

If Hillary and the Democrats steal this election from Trump, there will be hell to pay.

i don't know what form resistance will come in, but lawsuits will be the least of Democrats' problems if they steal this election.

This is a friendly warning from an observant conservative who is not in Trump's camp, but knows the type of people who are. They are pissed off, they are angry, they've had it up to their eyeballs, and if you think you can steal this election from them, you have another thing coming.

So I would advise you to put aside your usual tricks of double and triple voting, voting for convicted felons, voting for illegal immigrants, voting for the dead, voting for the mentally challenged who are bussed to the polls and forced to vote Democrat, and so on.
LOL So what are you going to do, dumb fuck, when Trump gets his ass handed to him on 8Nov16? Go down in your basement, get drunk, pet your AR or AK and fantasize about murdering fellow americans, masturbating the whole time in front of a big poster of Putin with no shirt on, on your wall? LOL

Forum List

Back