With So Little Obama Accomplishments whats Left for POTUS to Erase?

Obama's back stabbing of Gaddafi is making it much harder for Mr Trump to engage Little Rocket Man

-Geaux
Worse than pulling out of 3 other major promises the U.S. made, including 1 nuclear deal?
None of those "deals" were ratified by congress.......so they were Obama only.
So?

So they were agreed to only by Obama, and we don't do monarchy here.

And if the Supreme Court had not wrote their on law, Mr Trump could of undone gay marriage. The worst disrespect ever was when Obama put the White House in gay, rainbow colors

A real low day for America

-Geaux
:itsok:

Mr Trump dropped
-The crappy Iran deal Obama made with his Arab buddies.
- Obamacare
- Dropped us from the phony Paris Climate Accord
- Diplomatic relations with Cuba are no more.
- Transgender Military service has been axed
- Trans Pacific Partnership has been torpedoed and submerged
- Mr Trump has expanded offshore drilling
- DACA is on life support soon to be D.O.A.

So what's left?

Obama is lucky Mr Trump can't reverse gay marriage. That will be the lasting feather in Obama's cap and so fitting considering

Mr Trump is indeed

#MAGA

-Geaux
As of now obies library will consist of one tranny port a toilet and a trash can with his accomplishments thrown it.

Obama's back stabbing of Gaddafi is making it much harder for Mr Trump to engage Little Rocket Man

-Geaux
Worse than pulling out of 3 other major promises the U.S. made, including 1 nuclear deal?
So?

You sure as fuck are trying. Holy moly, I can’t believe you said that

That's because you saw Obama as a Messiah who was to be obeyed.

So?

I don’t believe in Messiah’s. That’s a religious thing, like how the evangelicals believe Trump, the walking iteration of the 7 deadly sins, has been chosen by God.

Mr Trump dropped
- Obamacare

So what's left?

Obama is lucky Mr Trump can't reverse gay marriage. That will be the lasting feather in Obama's cap and so fitting considering

Mr Trump is indeed

#MAGA

-Geaux

I guess he could wreck the auto industry that Obama saved.
Oh wait, he’ll get around to it.

So now Iran is on it’s way to unfettered development of a nuke weapon thanks to Trump. Which will probably mean more Americans dying in the Middle East prosecuting an unwindable war; another Obama accomplishment Trump can undo.

Mr Trump dropped
- Obamacare

So what's left?

Mr Trump is indeed

#MAGA

-Geaux

So now Iran is on it’s way to unfettered development of a nuke weapon thanks to Trump. Which will probably mean more Americans dying in the Middle East prosecuting an unwindable war; another Obama accomplishment Trump can undo.

They were doing that under Obama's agreement. Just like he knew they would

-Geaux

Mr Trump dropped
- Obamacare

So what's left?

Mr Trump is indeed

#MAGA

-Geaux

They were doing that under Obama's agreement. Just like he knew they would

-Geaux

No. Don’t be silly.

We’re now irrevocably on the way to another unwindable war in the ME.

-Geaux
So? Any country that puts trust in the U.S. right now is run by fools
No, but if Trump makes a deal via executive order, the next President can undo that....I'm pretty sure people know that when they make these deals.....Iran knew it....and if they didn't', they are really really stupid.

So?

I don’t believe in Messiah’s. That’s a religious thing, like how the evangelicals believe Trump, the walking iteration of the 7 deadly sins, has been chosen by God.
Well I do, Chist is the only messiah. As for Trump, God uses imperfect people......Moses, David, Soloman, Sampson, ect.........they all had major flaws and weren't up to your leftwing perfection..........

Mr Trump dropped
- Obamacare

So what's left?

Mr Trump is indeed

#MAGA

-Geaux
He can try, but POTUS can’t erase 8 years of recovery and ending the Iraq war :thup:

Also the table’s been set for singlenpayer, now that Trump and the GOP have set a standard of absolute partisanship in lawmaking.

ILMAO @ 8 years of recovery. We didn't see improvement until the Reps. took the house.

-Geaux
No, but if Trump makes a deal via executive order, the next President can undo that....I'm pretty sure people know that when they make these deals.....Iran knew it....and if they didn't', they are really really stupid.
Yes executive orders; a great reminder of how quickly everything Trump has done can be undone.

Mr Trump dropped
- Obamacare

So what's left?

Mr Trump is indeed

#MAGA

-Geaux
He can try, but POTUS can’t erase 8 years of recovery and ending the Iraq war :thup:

Also the table’s been set for singlenpayer, now that Trump and the GOP have set a standard of absolute partisanship in lawmaking.

ILMAO @ 8 years of recovery. We didn't see improvement until the Reps. took the house.
Yeah because they accomplished so much :lmao:

Mr Trump dropped
- Obamacare

So what's left?

Mr Trump is indeed

#MAGA

-Geaux

Obama saved them by bailing them out......check with your progressive friends...let me know how much they LOVE that policy

as for Iran, Ben Rhodes said it was a horrible deal....no one believed in that deal and they all knew it was a joke..

Obama aide Rhodes claims they built 'echo chamber' to sell Iran deal
Ben Rhodes can't answer questions about Obama secretly granting Iran access to US financial system

-Geaux
Yes executive orders; a great reminder of how quickly everything Trump has done can be undone.

No shit, that's how he killed Obama's legacy...all Obama did was executive orders.

But you cant kill the tax cuts that way......sorry...they are here to stay

Mr Trump dropped
- Obamacare

So what's left?

Mr Trump is indeed

#MAGA

-Geaux

Yeah because they accomplished so much :lmao:
They have....it's been 500 days......much more to do.

No shit, that's how he killed Obama's legacy...all Obama did was executive orders.

But you cant kill the tax cuts that way......sorry...they are here to stay
They expire in a couple years. Well, yours anyways. :itsok:

Forum List

Back