With poll numbers plummeting, Obama returns to bashing Bush

Yes but this lame tactic's life span is just about all over. People are already sick of this tired stuff. Hopey Changey is only digging a deeper hole for himself and his party when he goes back to this tired tactic. You can't fool all of the people all of the time.

"For a guy who campaigned on taking responsibility and looking forward, he spends an awful lot of time pointing fingers and looking backward," said former Bush deputy press secretary Tony Fratto, who has begun defending the previous administration.

:clap2:

When did the Bushies stop claiming that he inherited a recession from Clinton?

I don't recall Bush ever making that claim. Do you have a link?

Did I say Bush himself said it?

"For a guy who campaigned on taking responsibility and looking forward, he spends an awful lot of time pointing fingers and looking backward," said former Bush deputy press secretary Tony Fratto, who has begun defending the previous administration.

:clap2:

When did the Bushies stop claiming that he inherited a recession from Clinton?

I don't recall Bush ever making that claim. Do you have a link?

See now, the trick to playing gotcha is to google FIRST, and then play the gotcha.

"When I took office, our economy was beginning a recession," Bush said in a speech at a Mississippi high school.

Bush says he inherited recession - Aug. 7, 2002

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession."

PERRspectives: Bush Still Peddling Myth He Inherited a Recession

...and probably a few more...

bush speech inherited recession - Yahoo! Search Results

Forum List

Back