With poll numbers plummeting, Obama returns to bashing Bush

great comeback......very sane indeed.

You asked for it. Stay on topic and everything is fine. Start shit and you get shit back. Understand? Good. Remember it.

I'm afraid I didn't ask you for your insane blathering....that was probably one or more of the voices inside your head you converse with on a daily basis. I was on topic as far as I know.....just letting you know who's mess Obama is cleaning up - Dubya's.

No quotes to support your post?

Just the accusation?

Typical rightest nonsense.

I saw Obama's comments, he treid to claim Bush was a bigger spender then he is and that people have selective memory about it, a farce considering Obama has spent over a Trillion in just over 6 months.

In short, Obama is again campaigning and not governing, he doesn't show any interest or ability in running things, but he sure loves the camera and crowds.

Obama spent what? The president doesn't spend anything..congress does. Unless you are a neo con christian fascist like Bush then you start a phoney war and even then you wouldn't put it on the books because you are a liar and a thief and thats just how you roll.

Uh...I call hypocrisy... the president doesn't declare wars...congress does.

Last edited:
another Birther nut weighs in about cleaning up the mess the Repubs left after 8 years of "governing"

What the fuck is a "birther" ????? :ahole-1:

a bunch of racist nutcases that choose to ignore the fact that the state of Hawaii has already produced a birth certificate for Obama.....these turdz are so crazy that even the far-right in the GOP are trying to distance themselves from them :scared1:

great comeback......very sane indeed.

You asked for it. Stay on topic and everything is fine. Start shit and you get shit back. Understand? Good. Remember it.

I'm afraid I didn't ask you for your insane blathering....that was probably one or more of the voices inside your head you converse with on a daily basis. I was on topic as far as I know.....just letting you know who's mess Obama is cleaning up - Dubya's.

Bull shit asshole. You called me a "birther NUT." Now I'm sure in your little pea brain and being new here you thought I was just going to eat that shit from you and move on like at the MSNBC board where you used to get away with it right? Wrong. You talk shit here you get it back. I said remember that.

As far as obama cleaning up Bush's "mess." Phht... you don't pour gas on a forest fire, and that's what obama is doing. He's taking a bad situation and making it five times worse. THAT is why his approval rating is sinking down the toilet like the massive turd log he is.

Last edited:
another Birther nut weighs in about cleaning up the mess the Repubs left after 8 years of "governing"

a bunch of racist nutcases that choose to ignore the fact that the state of Hawaii has already produced a birth certificate for Obama.....these turdz are so crazy that even the far-right in the GOP are trying to distance themselves from them

I said I wasn't going to "debate" this issue here anymore. But when you tell an outright LIE, I'll CORRECT you.

Now the truth of the matter is moron, obama has only produced what is known as a "certification of live birth," which anyone, even born OUTSIDE the U.S., could be issued in Hawaii in 1961, and that is FAR from a "birth certificate."

Thankfully I believe most here already know this fact, so in turn know you've just talked out your ass like an obama butt kissing fool.

Last edited:

Bull shit asshole. You called me a "birther NUT." Now I'm sure in your little pea brain and being new here you thought I was just going to eat that shit from you and move on like at the MSNBC board where you used to get away with it right? Wrong. You talk shit here you get it back. I said remember that.

As far as obama cleaning up Bush's "mess." Phht... you don't pour gas on a forest fire, and that's what obama is doing. He's taking a bad situation and making it five times worse. THAT is why his approval rating is sinking down the toilet like the massive turd log he is.

You are a birther nut and as far as I can see a whiney little bitch to boot.....six months in and things are starting to turn around slowly...but who the hell would listen to a nut like you when it comes to fixing this mess that was made by the party that you no doubt voted for twice.

Last edited:

a bunch of racist nutcases that choose to ignore the fact that the state of Hawaii has already produced a birth certificate for Obama.....these turdz are so crazy that even the far-right in the GOP are trying to distance themselves from them

I said I wasn't going to "debate" this issue here anymore. But when you tell an outright LIE, I'll CORRECT you.

Now the truth of the matter is moron, obama has only produced what is known as a "certification of live birth," which anyone, even born OUTSIDE the U.S., could be issued in Hawaii in 1961, and that is FAR from a "birth certificate."

Thankfully I believe most here already know this fact, so in turn know you've just talked out your ass like an obama butt kissing fool.

:lol: that's why the GOP is running away from nuts like you as fast as they can...... let's see who am I going to believe: some nutbag poster on a message board or the State of Hawaii and the U.S courts?

Obama spent what? The president doesn't spend anything..congress does. Unless you are a neo con christian fascist like Bush then you start a phoney war and even then you wouldn't put it on the books because you are a liar and a thief and thats just how you roll.

Take your Meds Huggy and get back to us.
Congress can spend NOTHING without the president's approval unless they pass it was 3/4 majority in both houses.

Oh did I forget to mention that congress also writes the legislation for appropriating money?

So after all that work by both houses you blame Obama for doing the will of the peoples representatives by signing off on it. OOOOOOO you smaht. I don't know how you can see so clearly with your head up your ass...astounding!

I was about to tell him he made your point but thought I'd read what you said first. The president can threaten to veto (as Boooooooosh did many times) which is a clear signal to Congress to give it up already, but he does not have the power of the purse. HOWEVER, bills can get signed that require appropriation, but if a signing statement is attached to the bill, it literally puts the bill (and any funding for it) on hold.

:lol: that's why the GOP is running away from nuts like you as fast as they can...... let's see who am I going to believe: some nutbag poster on a message board or the State of Hawaii and the U.S courts?

You believe what you want. I couldn't give a rats ass. At least I straightened your little obama butt kissing lie out.

Now, you've set the agenda here. You're a smart mouthed little liberal fuck, and I'll remember that. You have zero debating skills and will probably be banned at some point for being a little jack ass, troll. I've seen your type come and go by the HUNDREDS......
finger-018.gif

Last edited:
With a tough guy like you policing the board here and on the lookout for posters with an agenda I better watch my step....or you might call me some more nasty names .:bowdown:

With a tough guy like you policing the board here and on the lookout for posters with an agenda I better watch my step....or you might call me some more nasty names .:bowdown:

I just don't like cherries that sign up and in their first couple of posts call me nuts. That's a piss poor way to start out on a board.

And if you think I'm a tough guy, wait until you meet our board admin, Gunny.

Let's face it. Obama is business as usual. There is no such thing as "Change" other than what you will have left in your pocket when he gets done fleecing the tax payer.

I'll give BO credit for one bit of change...he has outdone Bush in inviting people over to the "HOUSE" for beers. What's so troubling about it is that he simply can't bring himself to admit he was wrong and apologize to this police department. He has to bring the officer into his private setting to do his best to mend the fence without taking ANY public responsibility for his own stupidity. Since he likes to accuse people of acting stupidly, he should easily be able to recognize his own stupid knee-jerk responses. I wonder if he even realizes the gap he has created between himself and law enforcement nationwide?

Yeah but his drones many of the on this message board will follow along.

As dumb ass Old Rocks pointed out in another thread, the Democrats have 265 votes in the house ( there are only 435 votes there) and 60 out of 100 in the Senate, YET somehow they are still claiming the Republicans are preventing them from accomplishing anything.

Let me do the math for ya, 170 Republicans and 265 democrats. Yet the Republicans are to blame. 38 Republicans, 2 Independents and 60 Democrats in the Senate and yet the Republicans are to blame.

Any person STUPID enough to believe that drivel belongs in a mental institution for their own safety.

Maybe this will help liberals to get it:

Obama enjoys a democrat filibuster proof senate & a more than 2 to 1 democrat majority in the house.

Yet he blames Republicans? :cuckoo:

No quotes to support your post?

Just the accusation?

Typical rightest nonsense.

I saw Obama's comments, he treid to claim Bush was a bigger spender then he is and that people have selective memory about it, a farce considering Obama has spent over a Trillion in just over 6 months.

In short, Obama is again campaigning and not governing, he doesn't show any interest or ability in running things, but he sure loves the camera and crowds.

So you will now stop blaming Bush for the deficit and stop claiming Clinton created a surplus? Yes? Ohh and under Bush for 3 years of 8 the Democrats controlled one or more parts of the legislature so it can not all be Bush's fault nor the Republicans.

Ok 39 Republicans, 2 Independents that vote Democratic and 59 Democrats.

Still requires 12 non republicans to vote with a solid block of republicans ( which seldom happens as several are RINO's) And impossible to filibuster with out 3 votes from the other side.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back