With People Like this, why did the Republicans settle for Trump?

I was just watching Trump on TV say that Republicans are going to do another tax cut but this time for the middle class and before November.

Are there any Republicans anywhere in the world so stupid they could believe something this nonsensical? Raise your hands.

Wrong thread deantard pussy.

Nikki Haley is exactly what I want for a President. I hope that Trump decides to not run in 2020 and Nikki gets picked. She's a breath of fresh air coming from the Republicans.

Are you looking for a President or a Toastmistress? (That being said, she would probably be a good VP pick.)

I don’t disagree she would be an good VP, but I think she’d be a superb POTUS. She would be the type of person who could reduce the partisan vitriol, she would be excellent in foreign relationships, and as a (very attractive) woman she would likely impower many people. Nope, there is absolutely no downside to her. Memo to Trump- please, please, please don’t run in 2020. NIKKI HALEY IN 2020! It would be the first time since Reagan that I casted a vote for a canidate rather than one against their opponent.

Nikki Haley is exactly what I want for a President. I hope that Trump decides to not run in 2020 and Nikki gets picked. She's a breath of fresh air coming from the Republicans.

Lol
There would be no trump if there was no Obama. dumbass

Karma is a bitch

I was for John Kasich. He was the chief architect of the balanced budget in the 90s.

As governor of Ohio, he has taken that state from an $8 billion hole to a $2.7 billion surplus.

If you ever figure out why the retards chose $Trillion Deficit Trump, let me know.

John kasich is a fucking moron, An extremist progressive no doubt

TRUMP is a Great Guy and as i said in a different post . Out of all the 'rino repubs' the TRUMP was far and away the best . TRUMP seemed to be American as opposed to the 'scum gop' that he was running against . And more good news as in the last few days or so President Trump is declaring that he is a --- NATIONALIST --- which sounds good to me . NATIONALIST versus ' bush familia globalist type republicans' sure sounds good to me !!

I'm not a conservative, as I've said many times, but I will certainly vote for a patriot over Pieces of treasonous shit like Hillary and Obama any time, hands down.

Trump was by far the best choice, no question at all, over the rest of the mob of criminals and Red Chinese lobbyists..

I was for John Kasich. He was the chief architect of the balanced budget in the 90s.

As governor of Ohio, he has taken that state from an $8 billion hole to a $2.7 billion surplus.

If you ever figure out why the retards chose $Trillion Deficit Trump, let me know.

John kasich is a fucking moron, An extremist progressive no doubt

Trillion dollar deficits are as moronic and progressive as it gets, retard.

Forum List

Back