With People Like this, why did the Republicans settle for Trump?

The republicans didn't settle, Americans chose him

Wrong, the Electoral College chose him. The American Public chose a different person. Neither one should have been in position to get that office either. But corruption got both of them chosen. It boiled down to, do I drink the battery acid because the drano is not good for me.

That's kinda how we elect presidents here ya know...

That wasn't an election. It was two people appointed and the one that the Electoral College chose took the office. Why don't we just go to the annointed system and be done with it.

Nikki Haley is exactly what I want for a President. I hope that Trump decides to not run in 2020 and Nikki gets picked. She's a breath of fresh air coming from the Republicans.

Why did the Democrats run the worst candidate in modern history?

Because they thought the Republicans were running the worst candidate in modern history. They were half right.

Actually they were completely wrong. The Democratic candidate had the Republican candidate completely under classed by miles.

Made claims about being for women yet completely degrading those women attacked or who slept with her husband. Worked as a person dealing with classified secrets daily yet was unable to tell how to distinguish classified material. Let those with out clearance read the emails. Real quality.

Now, back to the original thought. I don't know if Nikki can be chosen. I saw a bit of humility and humanity in her and that isn't what the small group of controlling Republican Owners want to see. It might not make them nearly as much money.

A minority of Americans.

Who's POTUS, asshole? Hint: It isn't your lying corrupt hag is it?
Trump won because most of the Republican Party are totally brainwashed by Fox Rush etc etc, and Trump just parotted the garbage propaganda, and still is. Like Hillary and the rest of the Democrats are all criminals LOL. No other media in the world or any law enforcement agrees, super duper.

A minority of Americans.
This is an ignorant post. If you want a simple majority to determine the President, then you will not have a Constitutional Republic. We are a nation of States. The President is chosen by an Electoral College, unlike any other office. The President is the only office elected nationally. Our founders knew that without the electoral college, the simple majority would rule by candidates catering to the most populous areas and ignoring the less populous areas. The President represents ALL the people. Our system is unique and it works. You're a sore loser and hate our Constitution. Thank God our founders knew there would be idiots like you and developed a system to keep you and those like you from attaining too much power.

Nikki Haley is exactly what I want for a President. I hope that Trump decides to not run in 2020 and Nikki gets picked. She's a breath of fresh air coming from the Republicans.

Why did the Democrats run the worst candidate in modern history?

Because they thought the Republicans were running the worst candidate in modern history. They were half right.

Actually they were completely wrong. The Democratic candidate had the Republican candidate completely under classed by miles.

Made claims about being for women yet completely degrading those women attacked or who slept with her husband. Worked as a person dealing with classified secrets daily yet was unable to tell how to distinguish classified material. Let those with out clearance read the emails. Real quality.

Now, back to the original thought. I don't know if Nikki can be chosen. I saw a bit of humility and humanity in her and that isn't what the small group of controlling Republican Owners want to see. It might not make them nearly as much money.

Well she has too much humility and humanity to be chosen by Democrats.

The nice things about the so called Democratic Party is no matter who they decide to run with have nothing to do with any of those and no logical thinking involved.
But we have come to expect that.

A minority of Americans.
The smart ones, always in the minority.

If we were so smart neither one would have been presented in the first place. So I guess that speaks volumes.
No, I stand by my statement, the smart voters voted for Trump. Trump laid out an affirmative agenda for America during the campaign, telling voters exactly what he planned to do if elected, and he has been working steadily to implement those plans, but Clinton had no affirmative agenda for America and told voters nothing about what she would do if elected. Voters who voted for Trump knew exactly what they were voting for but those who voted for Clinton had no idea what they were voting for.

Were there better people than Clinton or Trump? Perhaps, but none of them battled their way through the primary process so either they didn't want to be president or weren't tough enough to win the nomination, and who wants a president who doesn't win his battles?

I like Niki and while she is clearly very smart and very tough, I would have to hear in detail her agenda for America before I could make up miy mind whether to vote for her.

Wrong, the Electoral College chose him. The American Public chose a different person. Neither one should have been in position to get that office either. But corruption got both of them chosen. It boiled down to, do I drink the battery acid because the drano is not good for me.

That wasn't an election. It was two people appointed and the one that the Electoral College chose took the office. Why don't we just go to the annointed system and be done with it.
The electoral college does not pick a winner. Each member is sworn to vote for whoever won the votes in that state or part of the state. They are bound by an oath or in some places law to vote who who won that state.

The person is called the President of the United States. Not the president of California or the president of New York.

Oh palease....

I was for John Kasich. He was the chief architect of the balanced budget in the 90s.

As governor of Ohio, he has taken that state from an $8 billion hole to a $2.7 billion surplus.

If you ever figure out why the retards chose $Trillion Deficit Trump, let me know.

I was for John Kasich. He was the chief architect of the balanced budget in the 90s.

As governor of Ohio, he has taken that state from an $8 billion hole to a $2.7 billion surplus.

If you ever figure out why the retards chose $Trillion Deficit Trump, let me know.

-------------------------------------------- TRUMP was / is the most American of them all G5000 .

The electoral college has chosen every President.

Whatever the reason I for one am glad Trump is POTUS.

He's doing one grand job.

As for Congress. I doubt the Dems take the House and they sure as shit don't stand a chance at the Senate.

Happy trails.

TRUMP is a Great Guy and as i said in a different post . Out of all the 'rino repubs' the TRUMP was far and away the best . TRUMP seemed to be American as opposed to the 'scum gop' that he was running against . And more good news as in the last few days or so President Trump is declaring that he is a --- NATIONALIST --- which sounds good to me . NATIONALIST versus ' bush familia globalist type republicans' sure sounds good to me !!

Trump was the only candidate the GOP could have picked that would have schlonged Mrs. Clinton.

I can't see Ms. Haley or any other Republican standing up to dirty tricks like Access Hollywood and emerging victorious in 2016. If the D's return to civility, I can see this broad as President in the future.

A minority of Americans.
That's because Republicans and Americans believe in the Republic not some democracy where the mob rules.
Your fellow Americans are a mob?

Hillary and other Democrats aren't Americans.
Republicans who aren’t American. They’re confederate. That means they’re traitors . They hate this country because it has too many blacks and Hispanics and gays and other people that Republicans hate.
----------------------------------------------------- BLACKS as well as WHITE have been here for the full duration of America / USA . I myself put Blacks in the same Category as Whites simply due to the fact that both races built the USA . ------------ 'hispanics' , not so much DeanRD .

I myself put Blacks in the same Category as Whites simply due to the fact that both races built the USA . ------------ 'hispanics' , not so much DeanRD .

Back during colonial days, the Hispanics and anglos really didn't get along so well. The Hispanic Armada attempted to invade Great Britain but was repelled, we were really at war with these folks.

I would be ecstatic if Nikki Haley would run. She checks every box- Intelligent (sorry Trump and Hellary), personable (sorry Hellary), experience (sorry BO), and 2 X chromosomes (sorry Trump and Hellary).

And if I may say- she is wicked hot in an smart, powerful woman sort of way....grrr.

Forum List

Back