With People Like this, why did the Republicans settle for Trump?

I like Haley and if she runs in 2024 I'll probably support her. That said I can't think of one republican who could have accomplished as much as TRUMP has in 2 years.

Nikki Haley is exactly what I want for a President. I hope that Trump decides to not run in 2020 and Nikki gets picked. She's a breath of fresh air coming from the Republicans.

Are you looking for a President or a Toastmistress? (That being said, she would probably be a good VP pick.)

A minority of Americans.
That's because Republicans and Americans believe in the Republic not some democracy where the mob rules.
Your fellow Americans are a mob?

Hillary and other Democrats aren't Americans.
Republicans who aren’t American. They’re confederate. That means they’re traitors . They hate this country because it has too many blacks and Hispanics and gays and other people that Republicans hate.

Yes you figured us out. We hate this country. That's why we are working So hard to create jobs and stop you from destroying it
Publicans do hate the country. And Republicans aren’t working hard to create jobs. That happened under Obama.
What kind of jobs are Republicans going to create? Picking corn? Picking apples? Digging ditches?
Republicans don’t even have the skills to do jobs, much less create them.

That's because Republicans and Americans believe in the Republic not some democracy where the mob rules.

Republicans who aren’t American. They’re confederate. That means they’re traitors . They hate this country because it has too many blacks and Hispanics and gays and other people that Republicans hate.

Yes you figured us out. We hate this country. That's why we are working So hard to create jobs and stop you from destroying it
Publicans do hate the country. And Republicans aren’t working hard to create jobs. That happened under Obama.
What kind of jobs are Republicans going to create? Picking corn? Picking apples? Digging ditches?

And you're a poo-poo head!

Poopy pants.

Nikki Haley didn't run for President in 2016 so she wasn't an option the Republicans picked him for their candidate because they were tired of the same old same old the country elected him President for much the same reason.

293,000 manufacturing jobs since Trump became POTUS betrays your BS

The republicans didn't settle, Americans chose him

Wrong, the Electoral College chose him. The American Public chose a different person. Neither one should have been in position to get that office either. But corruption got both of them chosen. It boiled down to, do I drink the battery acid because the drano is not good for me.

Wrong, the Electoral College chose him. The American Public chose a different person. Neither one should have been in position to get that office either. But corruption got both of them chosen. It boiled down to, do I drink the battery acid because the drano is not good for me.

Loon, you obviously have no idea how the EC works

I know it was put together with the idea that there would be at least one decent candidate. This time around, there were two real pieces of crap to choose from. One bought her way to the top and the other corrupted his way to the top. What ever happened to the draining the swamp to get rid of the Gators? They were replaced by Crocs.

Nikki Haley is exactly what I want for a President. I hope that Trump decides to not run in 2020 and Nikki gets picked. She's a breath of fresh air coming from the Republicans.

Why did the Democrats run the worst candidate in modern history?

Because they thought the Republicans were running the worst candidate in modern history. They were half right.

I know it was put together with the idea that there would be at least one decent candidate. This time around, there were two real pieces of crap to choose from. One bought her way to the top and the other corrupted his way to the top. What ever happened to the draining the swamp to get rid of the Gators? They were replaced by Crocs.

You're blabbering and rambling.

Trump won....suck it

I like Haley and if she runs in 2024 I'll probably support her. That said I can't think of one republican who could have accomplished as much as TRUMP has in 2 years.

Please put the Orange Koolaide down. About half of what he claims to have accomplished were actually started late in the Obama administration. Another percentage was done by Congress. Another percentage was done by just dumb luck or would have happened no matter who was President at the time. By the time you balance the sheet out, about half of what he actually did was good but half was disastrous and won't show up as bad for a few years. It takes time for good things to actually show that they are good. It also takes time for the bad ones to show up as bad. He will be long gone before that tally sheet can be balanced.

Why did the Democrats run the worst candidate in modern history?

Because they thought the Republicans were running the worst candidate in modern history. They were half right.

Actually they were completely wrong. The Democratic candidate had the Republican candidate completely under classed by miles.

Made claims about being for women yet completely degrading those women attacked or who slept with her husband. Worked as a person dealing with classified secrets daily yet was unable to tell how to distinguish classified material. Let those with out clearance read the emails. Real quality.

That's kinda how we elect presidents here ya know...

Forum List

Back