With People Like this, why did the Republicans settle for Trump?

Nikki Haley is exactly what I want for a President. I hope that Trump decides to not run in 2020 and Nikki gets picked. She's a breath of fresh air coming from the Republicans.

Why did the Democrats run the worst candidate in modern history?

Nikki Haley is exactly what I want for a President. I hope that Trump decides to not run in 2020 and Nikki gets picked. She's a breath of fresh air coming from the Republicans.

I was for John Kasich. He was the chief architect of the balanced budget in the 90s.

As governor of Ohio, he has taken that state from an $8 billion hole to a $2.7 billion surplus.

If you ever figure out why the retards chose $Trillion Deficit Trump, let me know.

John was the better choice.

I'd vote for her.

I was disappointed when she traded the governors office for the U.N.

Henry McMaster is a tool.

I was just watching Trump on TV say that Republicans are going to do another tax cut but this time for the middle class and before November.

Are there any Republicans anywhere in the world so stupid they could believe something this nonsensical? Raise your hands.

th

Cutting welfare and other assistance programs by 25-30% for people under 65 years of age will do for a start.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

For one thing, she wasn't running, dumbass.

The republicans didn't settle, Americans chose him
A minority of Americans.
That's because Republicans and Americans believe in the Republic not some democracy where the mob rules.
Your fellow Americans are a mob?

Hillary and other Democrats aren't Americans.
Republicans who aren’t American. They’re confederate. That means they’re traitors . They hate this country because it has too many blacks and Hispanics and gays and other people that Republicans hate.

A minority of Americans.
That's because Republicans and Americans believe in the Republic not some democracy where the mob rules.

Republicans who aren’t American. They’re confederate. That means they’re traitors . They hate this country because it has too many blacks and Hispanics and gays and other people that Republicans hate.

Yes you figured us out. We hate this country. That's why we are working So hard to create jobs and stop you from destroying it

A minority of Americans.

You're confusing a sexually-perverted lifestyle choice with race again. Typical worthless leftist.

A minority of Americans.

You're a one trick pony

I was just watching Trump on TV say that Republicans are going to do another tax cut but this time for the middle class and before November.

Are there any Republicans anywhere in the world so stupid they could believe something this nonsensical? Raise your hands.
Of course there are. Republican politicians know they can rely on the blind support and stupidity of the cult they've created.

Forum List

Back