With Pence,Christie&Thune Out Of 2012 Race,Who Do We Move Support To Now? Huckabee ??

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:eek:\

This is really kind of sad. Mike Pence and John Thune were formidable candidates,either one would of had the Obama Campaign in panic mode. Christie so far says he wont run. So who does that leave? Mike Huckabee is often at the top of current polls. Gingrich and Romney often are within the top four. Then we have Pawlenty. And we haven't heard any definite word from Jeb Bush. Actually a Huckabee/Bush ticket wouldn't be so bad now now that three of the best candidates have backed out. So posters, who is your favorite candidate or dream ticket now? Got any suggestions?:razz:

• Banned
Id rather guage my eyes out than support a RINO like Huckabee

well I'd hate to tell ya, but if Huckabee runs(and it looks like he is),,,I am pretty sure he will lead in the polls,it's just that he attracts independents and democrats more than the other remaining candidates who will likely run. But hey,,,,as some of us are saying,....ANYONE BUT OBAMA !!!:clap2:

Not anyone but Obama. Why the heck would I want someone just as bad as Obama in the White House? You think having an R next to his name makes him good?

And youre wrong. He doesnt attract Independents or Democrats.

• Banned
Not anyone but Obama. Why the heck would I want someone just as bad as Obama in the White House? You think having an R next to his name makes him good?

And youre wrong. He doesnt attract Independents or Democrats.

Huckabee is more of a moderate Republican. He does attract swing voters. He wasn't my first choice, I was actually hoping for a Pence/Thune ticket...that combination would of put the Obama/Bin Biden ticket to shame. Maybe Mitch Daniels? I wanna see more of him. Actually a Jeb Bush/Huckabee ticket would be interesting.:razz:

Huckabee sounded like he wasn't much interested in running either.

These guys are simply facing the statistical realities. Incumbent presidents rarely lose anyway, and Obama has even less chance of being beaten given where the economic cycle is and where his presidency has been, up and down and back up. That's the Reagan and Clinton pattern...

...remember how that worked out??

Forum List

Back