with-out oil shale, how many jobs would Obama created?

Private capital, private risk... jobs for the public.
Economic development, industrial activity, increased GDP, reduced balance of payments.
It's all good.

Obama... all bad.

Interesting piece. 2.1M jobs (that's the total number, direct and indirect) seems high to me, but once they are sure on the numbers, this would clearly be the kind of thing the GOP should point out loud and clear. Over and over.

Why is it that I doubt they'll do it?

The bigger question is without Republicans blocking everything, how many jobs would Obama have created?

Where the hell did they get 2,000,000 jobs from fracking?

Sounds like pure GOP tripe to me.

Show me the numbers, direct and indirect

The bigger question is without Republicans blocking everything, how many jobs would Obama have created?

name 1 piece of legeslation that effects the job market in a positive way that the GOP hs blocked

you have never been to Texas
Okl
ND
SD
LA

its crazy
there paying 15 an hour in fast food chains in ND
The Inside Scoop Online: McDonald's Paying $15.00/hour? Yes, It's Real, But if You Move.
Sunday, August 28, 2011

McDonald's Paying $15.00/hour? Yes, It's Real, But if You Move.

There's a boom going on in North Dakota and jobs are plentiful. The "old fashioned oil boom" is called the largest in North America in the last 40 years, according to USA TODAY. If you are looking to make $15.00 per hour as a starting position, you will have to get your bags packed and head for Williston, North Dakota.

A person with no criminal record and a valid driver's license can get a truck driving job that pays over six figures without a problem. People are sleeping in "man camps," extra bedrooms and wherever they can, in order to take on the plentiful well paying job opportunities.

North Dakota has its drawbacks as well. It gets extremely cold in the winter among other things.

name 1 piece of legeslation that effects the job market in a positive way that the GOP hs blocked

The current bill to fund the government.

I think he meant real jobs.

The current event has cost not one job
the federal workers wil go back to work and the GOP has passed numerous bills to put some of those people back to work
ACA will and is costing jobs
Healthcare Law Will Cost 1 Million or More Jobs - Forbes
Healthcare Law Will Cost 1 Million or More Jobs
Thnak god the GOP is fighting for the middle class

Okl
ND
SD
LA

its crazy
The Inside Scoop Online: McDonald's Paying $15.00/hour? Yes, It's Real, But if You Move.
Sunday, August 28, 2011

There's a boom going on in North Dakota and jobs are plentiful. The "old fashioned oil boom" is called the largest in North America in the last 40 years, according to USA TODAY. If you are looking to make $15.00 per hour as a starting position, you will have to get your bags packed and head for Williston, North Dakota.

A person with no criminal record and a valid driver's license can get a truck driving job that pays over six figures without a problem. People are sleeping in "man camps," extra bedrooms and wherever they can, in order to take on the plentiful well paying job opportunities.

North Dakota has its drawbacks as well. It gets extremely cold in the winter among other things.

All very interesting.l

Now show me those 2,000,000 jobs.

I trhink those numbers are nonsense.

If you can show me I'm wrong please educated me.

Otheerwise this is nothing but pure partisan bullshit.

the federal workers wil go back to work and the GOP has passed numerous bills to put some of those people back to work

Nothing you posted is true.

More, in answer to your previous question:

Third Obama jobs bill blocked in Senate

President Obama is now 0-for-3 in his push to stimulate jobs after Republicans led a filibuster Thursday of his latest proposal to boost infrastructure spending.

Third Obama jobs bill blocked in Senate - Washington Times

Oh, I agree with you 100%. If this event had happened in the private arena a company would take the opportunity to find out which jobs really needed to be filled.

The Republicans with their shutdown have shut down the Small Business Administration,

which makes a billion dollars a month in loans.

Unless you don't think small businesses in this country hire anyone,

you have been proven, again, to be an ignorant troll.

Okl
ND
SD
LA

its crazy
Sunday, August 28, 2011

All very interesting.l

Now show me those 2,000,000 jobs.

I trhink those numbers are nonsense.

If you can show me I'm wrong please educated me.

Otheerwise this is nothing but pure partisan bullshit.

I hate you feel that way
the UE rate in ND is 3%
let us look @ Texas from 09-11
Texas has done a fine job of adding to its employment numbers. Since June 2009, which marked the official end of the recession, until July 2011, the number of jobs increased in the state by 328,000. Nationally, the job growth in that time period was 697,000, according to figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. That means Texas jobs made up 47 percent of the national net job creation.
Texas-Size Recovery

lets look @ UE figures by state
Texas 6.4%, down from above 9% in above article in 2011
Montana 5.3
Wyoming 4.6
LA. 7%
Okl 5.3
ND 3.0
SD 3.8
NEB 4.2 https://www.google.ca/search?q=nebr...CigKu4IEw&ved=0CGIQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=963&dpr=1
CO. 7%

all of these states are below the national avg
most way below
denial is not a river in Egypt

The Eagle Ford shale play currently employs 120,000 people. There are several plays that are booming and production will continue to increase. I'm not sure about the two million but if you were to extrapolate the numbers to the plays it's not an unreasonable number.

Notice how the wing-nuts who profess to be "high information" voters and mock all who disagree with them as "low information" voters, always seem to play dumb about current history!!!

Who gives a shit if you believe the numbers....demanding somebody do your research like the lazy fucking mutt you always been. ESAD bitch.

Forum List

Back