With Obama as President, Hollowood Supports War

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
When Bush was President Hollowood put out one anti-war Booooooosh lied and killed black folk in Norleans movie after another.

The Academy Awards seem to suggest that patriotism and support for the war is back in vogue. Cool.

Strange how that works. All we needed was a Muslim Marxist Macaca President to get movies that show our troops at their best.

I haven't seen Hurt Locker but it looks like it's Iraq's "Saving Private Ryan"

Again, Cool.

Do you have any idea how many movies have been made that supports American imperialism? Of course you don't. Your life is centered around petty partisanship. I do see the hypocrisy from obushama supporters because as soon as he got in office he escalated the war in afghanistan and if bush had done the same thing at the same time they would have been screaming seven dragon heads five ways to Mars about his bloodthirsty policies yet when obushama did it they claimed it was "fixing" bush's mistakes.

When Bush was President Hollowood put out one anti-war Booooooosh lied and killed black folk in Norleans movie after another.

The Academy Awards seem to suggest that patriotism and support for the war is back in vogue. Cool.

Strange how that works. All we needed was a Muslim Marxist Macaca President to get movies that show our troops at their best.

Again, Cool.
I haven't seen the movie but a fellow Ranger buddy of mine saw it and said it basically made our troops look like a bunch of undisciplined rogue cowboys. We must remember who's making these movies. The majority of those in Hollywood don't respect our troops, and basically hate this great country.

I'll pass on wasting the money.

Last edited:
I don't think Hurt Locker "Supports war"

Again, Cool.

Veterans hate the Hurt Locker. They say it portrays our military as suicidal yahoos who take unnecessary risks and don't give a shit about their fellow soldiers.

So Hollywood doesn't give a shit about the war or any of the people who are fighting in it. Per usual.

I haven't seen Avatar either

The little I saw of Hurt locker seems to make it look supportive of our troops...that's alls I'm saying

The Hurt Locker definitely portrays troops in a bad light. The "hero" does not follow orders from his superiors. I have a half dozen friends who served in Iraq, and none of them were impressed with the "true" portrayal the film shows.

Not to mention, the movie is boring as fucking hell. It's one disarming scene after another, and they all play out the same. The suspense is minimal, the story is trite and dull, and the acting is subpar. I don't understand the hype behind the film at all. Inglourious Basterds, Up, or Precious were all better picks. I understand not giving it to Avatar, considering it's the first in what will prove to be a record shattering trilogy. But giving it to a movie that made only $14 million in its entire run is ridiculous. Audiences can't relate to what they haven't seen, and it's clear no one saw The Hurt Locker.

Forum List

Back