With less than two months I'm calling it: Obama to win Re-election

I truly hope you are wrong about Obama winning re-election. I can't believe the American public could be so stupid as to re-elect him. However, nothing would surprise me.

Those who would rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on Paul's vote.

Libtards are shitting themselves, screaming at the top of their lungs that they have won - with polls showing Romney winning in the swing states and almost 2 months to go.

LOL

You are a tiny minority in feeling that way. In fact you remind me of the crazy paulites that thought he could win no matter what. I and most Paul fans supported him for the ideas and finding someone that represents us, but we knew his odds... You are not living in reality on purpose.

I think WAYYYYYYY too early to call... we have not even had the debates yet

Lol, yeah... The debates.

I do love how people claim Mitt will destroy Obama in the debates when all you have to do is look back at how incredibly bad Mitt did during all the primary debates. Fuck the guy only "won" because no matter how bad he did every network listed him as the "winner" no matter what.

Yeah, the electoral math just isn't there for Romney. I'll call it now too. Barring a complete collapse, Obama wins.

That begs the real question, how the hell did it end up like this? Romney is a well funded smart candidate and Obama isn't exactly a super successful President. Why is it that Romney seems pretty well destined to lose? This should have been a walk for the GOP, instead it's crawl towards defeat.

the internet lets people fact check.. bothside. gop could play the game of lies newspapers

Libtards are shitting themselves, screaming at the top of their lungs that they have won - with polls showing Romney winning in the swing states and almost 2 months to go.

LOL

You are a tiny minority in feeling that way. In fact you remind me of the crazy paulites that thought he could win no matter what. I and most Paul fans supported him for the ideas and finding someone that represents us, but we knew his odds... You are not living in reality on purpose.

Not going by my 'feeeelings'. That is what you libtards do.

When the economy sucks and a POTUS has under 50% approval, the swing vote rushes to the challenger.

Barry be toast.

LOL

Not going by my 'feeeelings'. That is what you libtards do.

When the economy sucks and a POTUS has under 50% approval, the swing vote rushes to the challenger.

Barry be toast.

Well you called me a liberal and you got that wrong so I'll stick with you react with emotion rather than look at the reality of the situation.

LOL

Rasmussen has Obama at about 247 electoral votes and up in Florida, Ohio, and Virgina. Yeah, it's just about over.

There's a chance Obama could collapse in the campaign, or that Romney could outspend him if it were a matter of one or two states. The Problem, capital P, is that Romney has to win in every swing state while Obama needs only Florida, or losing Florida, only 2 swing states.

I'll be interested in the "why?" questions when it's over. This should have been Romney's to win. Maybe both parties will stop picking Massachusetts liberals as candidates.

Romney is cruising along with about a 5-6% cushion right now, factoring in the Bradley Effect - which is where a white person feels guilty telling a pollster they won't be voting for the failed black guy again.

LOL

There is no such thing as the Bradley Effect.

Hmmm.... Wasn't the so-called "Bradley effect" what was going to allow McCain to win in 2008 too? How well did that work out?

Forum List

Back