With landmark lawsuit, Barack Obama pushed banks to give subprime loans ....

Amazed

Rookie
Aug 31, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
With landmark lawsuit, Barack Obama pushed banks to give subprime loans to Chicago’s African-Americans

President Barack Obama was a pioneering contributor to the national subprime real estate bubble, and roughly half of the 186 African-American clients in his landmark 1995 mortgage discrimination lawsuit against Citibank have since gone bankrupt or received foreclosure notices.

As few as 19 of those 186 clients still own homes with clean credit ratings, following a decade in which Obama and other progressives pushed banks to provide mortgages to poor African Americans.

With landmark lawsuit, Barack Obama pushed banks to give subprime loans to Chicago’s African-Americans | The Daily Caller

"Fairness".

The economic collapse, attributed to Bush, is actually obama's faut.

Yep.

Shows right to the character of Obama. He was instrumental in causing the economic collapse, then has the balls to blame it on Bush.

We're not sheep!!!!!!!!! We're not robots with marching orders!!!!!!!! We're not preprogrammed by our puppetmasters!!!!!!!!

...we've only started 5 threads on this in an hour!!! It's 10 threads in an hour before you qualify as sheep!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol, two days from now teapartysamurai will stumble in with the same story, as if it's fresh.

We're not sheep!!!!!!!!! We're not robots with marching orders!!!!!!!! We're not preprogrammed by our puppetmasters!!!!!!!!

...we've only started 5 threads on this in an hour!!! It's 10 threads in an hour before you qualify as sheep!!!!

lol, two days from now teapartysamurai will stumble in with the same story, as if it's fresh.

Carbine Williams can't address the thread so mocks it. He forgets to tell you how he runs EVERY TIME someone makes him look like the douchebag that he is. I'll bet on all 5 of them you were made to like like an asshole. When I get to work tomorrow, I'll post your greatest hits showing all the threads you ran from.

Hey Carbine, by the way, unlike you I don't sit here 5 hours straight checking to see what was posted.

Last edited:
It's a pretty big story. Can't believe it hasn't been posted 20 times already.

Imagine that, another overt, race-baiting and class warfare thread rolled into one by the Republicans. Gotta scare them good ol boys in the South you know.

Keep digging. You guys still have Romney what a fucking joke lol good luck polishing that turd .

Carbine Williams can't address the thread so mocks it. He forgets to tell you how he runs EVERY TIME someone makes him look like the douchebag that he is. I'll bet on all 5 of them you were made to like like an asshole. When I get to work tomorrow, I'll post your greatest hits showing all the threads you ran from.

Hey Carbine, by the way, unlike you I don't sit here 5 hours straight checking to see what was posted.

No because you flood the board with lame troll threads and then run away.

This old attempt by the racist right to blame the real estate meltdown on poor black people has been going on ever since the meltdown happened.

And it's been debunked as horseshit for just about as long.

This old attempt by the racist right to blame the real estate meltdown on poor black people has been going on ever since the meltdown happened.

Doh! Doh! Doh!
Doh! Doh! Doh!
Doh! Doh! Doh!

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::asshole::asshole:

Well, it may not be "fresh", but it is certainly well worth pointing out repeatedly how liberal policies are failing us.

Stop spinning it with your self righteous indignation like you're some type of Freedom Rider in po dunk southern town in 1850.

It's not about race to anyone except Obama. He specifically targeted Blacks.

What it's about is Obama was instrumental in causing the economic collapse that he blames on Bush.

Now how is this total BS from the Pub Propaganda machine, beside the obvious exageraration of its effects by the dupes? Obviously it was the corruption and cronyism of the Booosh administration that led to Fannie and Freddie losing the real estate market to lying, cheating financial outfits who sold ridiculously overvalued, fraudulent CRAPPE around the world in the world's largest scam ever, while Bush regulators partied with them. NOT reported by your bought off propagandists. You dupes are total fools. This is also barely disguised racism- those damn lazy negroes! Enjoy...

My guess he had little to do with it, the stats are fro.m other client lists in other times. But by the time that comes out, you'll be on to other TOTAL BULLSHYTTE.

I know exactly how this works-Within 30 minutes, ten google pages of websites and BS Pub orgs are reporting this, with Rush, Beck and Sean OUTRAGED. Later tonight, a few underfinanced dem fact checkers will show it's total BS, but by then it's well known fact in the dupe mythology- all total lies from the greedy rich and their bought off pundits, suitable ONLY for idiot hater dupes.

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes

Last edited:

Stop spinning it with your self righteous indignation like you're some type of Freedom Rider in po dunk southern town in 1850.

What it's about is Obama was instrumental in causing the economic collapse that he blames on Bush.

Save your breath. Old Carbine here gets bitched slapped everyday and pulls up his skirt and runs home. I have 3 threads bookmarked at work where he ran home with his tail between his legs.

He likes to pretend he's so self righteous and above it all. Look at what he bitched about...the fact that I didn't sit here all day and was unaware that the thread was already posted. Yet he had to whine like the little shit-assed punk that he is.

Doh! Doh! Doh!
Doh! Doh! Doh!
Doh! Doh! Doh!

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::asshole::asshole:

You sure are, hater dupe Pubtroll. Get some fresh air fcs. LOL

[No because you flood the board with lame troll threads and then run away.

For someone who hasn't read the case you seem a bit over confident that you know exactly what it was about.

Forum List

Back