With ironic respect. Should we thank God that religionists are such hypocrites?

My life is a gift from God. One I am eternally grateful for.
Your life is one big fantasy. Golden plates that don't exist, magic underwear, ancient subs, ...

0/4 nice try.

God loves you
You’re a Mormon, so 0 for life.

Do you ever have brown stains on your magic underwear?

Tell me something:

Do you really expect this childish behavior to hurt me?

Why do you feel the desire to even try?

Are you afraid of what you might discover if you applied yourself?

Your behavior is illogical. If you are so correct why not even make an attempt at rational discussion?
I’m saying that if your underwear is magic, you shouldn’t have to wash it. :biggrin:

And I’ve repeatedly told you no one but you is claiming any underwear is magic

Is it logical to think that a fictional character like Satan is real?
The Jews believe he is an angel who works for God testing man by temptation.

Christians believe he is a fallen angel.

Either way, what you wrote fits both bills.
Still a fictional character... that you’re afraid of. :biggrin:
I don't know about that. I'll find out soon enough. Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.

As to are we afraid of Satan? Our behaviors would suggest otherwise.
You're going straight to hell, if there is one. You know that, don't you?
Catholic belief is that except for the saints we know about and the saints we don't know about the fate of any person cannot be known. I'm no exception. I pray for my soul everyday. You should too.
Pray to the unproven invisible being? Um... no.

Your life is one big fantasy. Golden plates that don't exist, magic underwear, ancient subs, ...

0/4 nice try.

God loves you
You’re a Mormon, so 0 for life.

Do you ever have brown stains on your magic underwear?

Tell me something:

Do you really expect this childish behavior to hurt me?

Why do you feel the desire to even try?

Are you afraid of what you might discover if you applied yourself?

Your behavior is illogical. If you are so correct why not even make an attempt at rational discussion?
I’m saying that if your underwear is magic, you shouldn’t have to wash it. :biggrin:

And I’ve repeatedly told you no one but you is claiming any underwear is magic

What about the golden plates? Where are they? Melted down for scrap?

The Jews believe he is an angel who works for God testing man by temptation.

Christians believe he is a fallen angel.

Either way, what you wrote fits both bills.
I don't know about that. I'll find out soon enough. Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.

Catholic belief is that except for the saints we know about and the saints we don't know about the fate of any person cannot be known. I'm no exception. I pray for my soul everyday. You should too.
Pray for your soul. It may do you good.

Like self-hypnosis?

Like self-hypnosis?
Whatever makes you a better person.

Like self-hypnosis?
I'm already the best I can be.

Like self-hypnosis?
I'm already the best I can be.
Good luck with that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
I attribute you calling evil good to your low I.Q.

Regards
DL

Where did he call evil good?

Is a genocidal son murdering God good or evil?

Regards
DL

The Father holds the keys of life and death and has given them to the Son. He gave us life. It’s His right to take it away according to Justice

Because of mercy He will restore every life that was taken.

And yes that’s very good. Justice, mercy, and the resurrection will always be good.

But you didn’t even try to address my question. Why is that? What are you afraid of?

More faith based garbage and lies. Thanks.

Why did you not answer my question and what are you afraid of?

Regards
DL

Last edited:
I attribute you calling evil good to your low I.Q.

Regards
DL

Where did he call evil good?

Regards
DL

The Father holds the keys of life and death and has given them to the Son. He gave us life. It’s His right to take it away according to Justice

Because of mercy He will restore every life that was taken.

And yes that’s very good. Justice, mercy, and the resurrection will always be good.

But you didn’t even try to address my question. Why is that? What are you afraid of?

more faith based garbage and lies. Thanks.

Why did you not answer my question and what are you afraid of?

Regards
DL
You might want to rephrase the question.

It's hard to answer a bullshit question.

you provide no stats to refute the facts that Christians are evil also
I don't need to.

If you really believe Christianity is as bad as you say it is, you should be forming a mob and doing something about it.

I have no desire to talk you out of that because I realize it can't be as bad as you say it is because you are standing idly by and letting it continue. So I have already won this argument because your own actions belie your words.
I claim Christians are evil
and provided the facts/proof
unless you provide facts/proof to refute it, my claim stands

Oddly enough the Bible agrees with you. If we weren’t all evil we would not need the atonement of Jesus Christ to save us. There is nothing we can do to be good absent and Jesus Christ.

It’s Christ that enables repentance.

Do you think Jesus would break the law he said he came to fulfil? These laws.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Regards
DL

Please read Isaiah 53. Christ was promised to take the demands of justice on Himself so mercy can be extended. And He did. Because of Him repentance can occur. Because of Him we will live again.

And that my friend is very good

Satan loves those like you who think scapegoating is good.

You would have Jesus break the same law he preached.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Regards
DL

I don't need to.

If you really believe Christianity is as bad as you say it is, you should be forming a mob and doing something about it.

I have no desire to talk you out of that because I realize it can't be as bad as you say it is because you are standing idly by and letting it continue. So I have already won this argument because your own actions belie your words.
I claim Christians are evil
and provided the facts/proof
unless you provide facts/proof to refute it, my claim stands

Oddly enough the Bible agrees with you. If we weren’t all evil we would not need the atonement of Jesus Christ to save us. There is nothing we can do to be good absent and Jesus Christ.

It’s Christ that enables repentance.

Do you think Jesus would break the law he said he came to fulfil? These laws.

Regards
DL

Please read Isaiah 53. Christ was promised to take the demands of justice on Himself so mercy can be extended. And He did. Because of Him repentance can occur. Because of Him we will live again.

And that my friend is very good

Satan loves those like you who think scapegoating is good.

You would have Jesus break the same law he preached.

Regards
DL
Satan used Scripture too, ya know.

Forum List

Back