With Graham-Cassidy, Trump will finally score a victory by repealing Obamacare

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
As a conservative, I am very confident that Donald Trump will stop losing and will get the necessary votes to repeal Obamacare very soon.

Liberals think that the Graham-Cassidy bill will not gather the necessary votes, which admittedly will be devastating to Trump, but this time it is different. 50 or more votes will in my opinion be obtained in favor of passage of this repeal bill.

So does this mean tens of millions of predominately Trump voters will lose their insurance and not vote for Trump next time around? If the Obamacare repeal doesn't pass this time, it'll never pass.

Republicans are so useless.

GettyImages-699966434.jpg

No republican plan is going to result in better, more affordable health care for working Americans so why bother?

As a conservative, I am very confident that Donald Trump will stop losing and will get the necessary votes to repeal Obamacare very soon.

Liberals think that the Graham-Cassidy bill will not gather the necessary votes, which admittedly will be devastating to Trump, but this time it is different. 50 or more votes will in my opinion be obtained in favor of passage of this repeal bill.
I have some very bad news for you.

The Graham-Cassidy bill does not repeal ObamaCare.

Just like the last two bills didn't.

You rubes really ought to read these things for yourselves instead of drinking the piss poured for you by your propagandists.

You rubes really ought to read these things for yourselves instead of drinking the piss poured for you by your propagandists.

Yep, Republicans are acting like faggots, pretending to be one thing while they're another.

Though, this bill is a partial repeal. It ends some federal mandates, but maintains ACA funding.

The Republicans are going to pass a bill with 15% support of the People? Didn't they tell us it was an abomination that Obamacare was passed with support somewhere in the 40's?

The Republicans are going to pass a bill with 15% support of the People? Didn't they tell us it was an abomination that Obamacare was passed with support somewhere in the 40's?

This bill is a win-win for Republicans. If they pass it, they can declare they repealed Obamacare. But, Obamacare will live on as the bill continues to fund it, practically forever.

No republican plan is going to result in better, more affordable health care for working Americans so why bother?
So let's just go with the democrat plan that didn't make it better or more affordable but had a mandate you have to buy that shit.

So does this mean tens of millions of predominately Trump voters will lose their insurance and not vote for Trump next time around? If the Obamacare repeal doesn't pass this time, it'll never pass.

Republicans are so useless.

Tens of millions are free to purchase any health insurance plan they choose, with their own money.

This bill is a win-win for Republicans. If they pass it, they can declare they repealed Obamacare. But, Obamacare will live on as the bill continues to fund it, practically forever.
Government programs never go away, Obamacare will be no different.

Tens of millions are free to purchase any health insurance plan they choose, with their own money.

The government regulates tightly what those tens of millions can choose from. And, it costs ten times what it would cost in a free market.

Did you forget to switch to your alt dummy?

So let's just go with the democrat plan that didn't make it better or more affordable but had a mandate you have to buy that shit.

How about the GOP "unicorn" plan! All the good stuff of Obamacare , but without the mandate to pay for it !

How about the GOP "unicorn" plan! All the good stuff of Obamacare , but without the mandate to pay for it !
Isn't that what we have with obiecare? No unicorns came to save us.

When millions of people lose their healthcare, Republicans will pay the price. The House in 2018 and the White House in 2020.

It doesn't pass the Jimmy Kimmel test meaning children with serious heart conditions will not be covered. Plus the republicans want this POS legislation to be voted on before the CBO can evaluate it.
Once again the republicans are trying to sell you a shit sandwich and you're buying it.

Its evil. Period.

There's no other real system that works on a large scale outside of single payer...Private healthcare is normally for the upper middle class and rich in countries that have it as it isn't for the poor and even then those countries regulate it better.

New GOP Health Care Bill Worse Than All The Others. Will Destroy All Health Care.
Just sending money to the states will throw all health care into chaos. Insurance companies will have to extremely raise rates even for people NOT on the ACA. Their premiums will go stratospheric. Sick people will flood the ER's and rural hospitals and clinics will end up closing.

This new bill ia an atomic bomb to the whole health care system. It is like torpedoing the Titanic and shooting all the survivors.

Forum List

Back