With Friends like Israel, who needs Hamas???

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Israel supports spying on the United States?? It never stops when a pussy is running the White House. How many more days do we have with this AH at thewheel??

Israel, through the hosebag Hillary, wants to start a war with Iran, even though the United States will have to sell off assets and create a draft to raise troops to do it. Israel is like a parasite with no limit to its sucking capacity. There is no shame, or honor there.

Hillary Clinton wants to obliterate Iran??? Tell her to SHUT THE F UP!!! I might be in some public place, or a family member when some hot head goes off to get retribution for her stupid remarks... HILLARY IS A PAWN FOR ISRAEL!!!

Why is Joe Hieberman supporting John McCain??? Cause Joe is going to ralley the troops in Israel to stuff ballot boxes.. Actually, if Hillary can be bought off first, and sells what is left to her miserable soul to Israel, the powers that be won't need McCain. I think it will depend on who makes the promise to bomb Iran unconditionaly first.

Jimmy Carter has more balls then all the rest of the politcal AH's combined. Screw Israel, cut their foriegn aid, and level those F'n houses that were built on Palistinian land. Condi Rice is a F'n pawn too.. The only one Bush has had who is worth a shit is Colin Powell.. He knows what is going on and doesn't want any more dirt on his rep.

Israel supports spying on the United States?? It never stops when a pussy is running the White House. How many more days do we have with this AH at thewheel??

Israel, through the hosebag Hillary, wants to start a war with Iran, even though the United States will have to sell off assets and create a draft to raise troops to do it. Israel is like a parasite with no limit to its sucking capacity. There is no shame, or honor there.

Hillary Clinton wants to obliterate Iran??? Tell her to SHUT THE F UP!!! I might be in some public place, or a family member when some hot head goes off to get retribution for her stupid remarks... HILLARY IS A PAWN FOR ISRAEL!!!

Why is Joe Hieberman supporting John McCain??? Cause Joe is going to ralley the troops in Israel to stuff ballot boxes.. Actually, if Hillary can be bought off first, and sells what is left to her miserable soul to Israel, the powers that be won't need McCain. I think it will depend on who makes the promise to bomb Iran unconditionaly first.

Jimmy Carter has more balls then all the rest of the politcal AH's combined. Screw Israel, cut their foriegn aid, and level those F'n houses that were built on Palistinian land. Condi Rice is a F'n pawn too.. The only one Bush has had who is worth a shit is Colin Powell.. He knows what is going on and doesn't want any more dirt on his rep.

They quit when Pollard was captured. Or didn't you bother to read the story? The new guy was spying back then too. Nothing recent.

As for spying, we spy on our allies as well. And when our people are caught they rightfully are tried by the country they were captured by.

the spying does piss me off. I wouldnt drag this guy to the gallows but it's still a serious threat to consider.

let the reactions to that statement commence.

Forum List

Back