With faith.. by faith? To Whom shall we go???

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019

1 Corinthians 13:13 "And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity."

Deuteronomy 24:15 "At his day thou shalt give him his hire, neither shall the sun go down upon it; for he is poor, and setteth his heart upon it: lest he cry against thee unto the LORD, and it be sin unto thee."

Hebrews 11:4 "By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh"

Genesis 4:3-7 "And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD. 4And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering: 5But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. 6And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? 7If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him."

• Banned
The sacrifice was not unto God but unto The LORD...

unto God: 2316. theos

theos: God, a god
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine; Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: theos
Phonetic Spelling: (theh'-os)
Definition: God, a god
Usage: (a) God, (b) a god, generally.

2316 theós (of unknown origin)

divinely (1), God (1267), god (6), God's (27), God-fearing (1), godly (2), godly* (1), gods (8), Lord (1).

1 Corinthians 8:5-6 "For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) 6But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."

But for us, there is but one God. The Father, are of Whom are all things, and The Lord Messiah Christ is by Whom are all things. ..

So there is God, there is The Father and there is The Lord Messiah Christ.

So although there are many gods, there is one True God and as there are many lords, or masters, there is One True Lord, Master.

What is a god? One who is strong and mighty to do and defend and be able.???

What is a lord? One who 'owns', as in being an owner?

Yet, thanks be to The LORD and unto God and unto Christ Messiah, each god and lord having received to be as such; either god or lord, under Their Heaven.

* I walked into a large corporate building... I saw all the different offices and rooms with different business names. All of them being of importance. And within each there were the managers, the executives, the leaderships of those independent businesses. As I was truly amazed at all those wonderful gifts and works which The LORD had given unto the children of men to receive, I wondered if they appreciated their gift. So I knocked on one of the doors to which was opened by a person.. I quietly asked if I, per chance, could speak with the floor Overseer. He asked me to wait, closed the door and soon the door reopened, this time with another gentleman seeing what it was that was inquiring. I asked this person if he was grateful for the position to which he was as overseer to such a business which was of importance. He replied yes, I said thank you, and went on in the day. As I left, I ran into the owner of the building.. Although each office, space was independent, the building itself was owned by a certain 'group'... Well, I knew of Who the owner was and by seeing all the pictures that were of them, the owners, I was able to recognize that he was one of the 'owners' of that building. And as I passed by him, I mentioned to him how the certain overseer of that certain independent business was grateful for having received the position to which he was as overseer to that business which was of importance. The owner looked back and said, 'Thanks, it's nice to know that I'm appreciated'.

If you think about it, most of those large buildings with many 'offices' within it, are usually owned by a certain group or persons, right?

Last edited:
  • Banned
There is this strange 'event' which seems to have left many debilitated...

Matthew 11:12 "And from the days of (J)ohn the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force."

It's pretty self explanatory, I guess. Maybe this is that 'god of forces' which is spoken of in the Book of Daniel?

What could this 'vile-ence' be?

Maybe this vile-ence is attributing and associating and even amalgamating false names and ideas and thoughts with The True One(s) of The Kingdom of Heaven.

(J)oshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

Is Amore, the 'door'?

(J)ohn 10:9 "I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture." -KJV

"I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture." -NIV

What is the greek difference between gate and door?

2374. thura
"I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture."

4439. pulé
Matthew 7:13 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:"

Is there even a difference?

I went to a Sunday Bible study before services began.. the pastor was speaking on the importance on 'sharing' the Gospel. And the pastor spoke of how important that 'Gate', namely, Christ Messiah, was... 'Yes', the pastor said, '(J)esus Christ is that gate'.

I went home and looked it up... No.. Christ (J)esus never said He was the gate, He said He was the 'door'.. And besides, the Christ Messiah, at that time, was not being referred to as (J)esus but by another 'name'.

Last edited:
  • Banned
So.. what is the equivalent of Jezebel ?

Isebel..

The life of Isabel, a sweet child who, through the exercise of power and personal suffering, will become one of the greates rulers in the history of Spain.
First episode date: September 10, 2012

isabel-lead.png

Spanish television series

Other Languages & Cultures Jézabel(Biblical French) Isebel(Biblical German) Iezabel(Biblical Greek) 'Izevel(Biblical Hebrew) Gezabele, Izebel(Biblical Italian) Hiezabel(Biblical Latin) Jezabel(Biblical Spanish)

For a non spanish speaker, Isabel and Isebel sure might sound the and appear the same..

Isabel is a Romance-language feminine given name. It originates as the medieval Occitan[citation needed] form of Elisabeth (ultimately Hebrew Elisheba), Arising in the 12th century, it became popular in England in the 13th century following the marriage of Isabella of Angoulême to the king of England. The modern French form is Isabelle, the Italian form is Isabella.

Related namesElisheba (Hebrew), "Elisabel" (Medieval Latin), "Isabell" and "Isabel'" (Spanish), Izabel (Portuguese), Isabella (Italian), Isabelle (French, Dutch, German), Izabela, Isobel, Ishbel (Scots), Iseabail (Scottish Gaelic), Ysabeau, Elizabeth (English).

Isabel - Wikipedia

"Well, then send now and gather to me all Israel on Mount Carmel and the four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal, even the four hundred prophets of Asherah who eat from the table of Jezebel."

1 Kön 18,19 LUT

1 Kings 18

„Wohlan, so sende nun hin und versammle zu mir ganz Israel auf den Berg Karmel und die vierhundertundfünfzig Propheten Baals, auch die vierhundert Propheten der Aschera, die vom Tisch Isebels essen.“

1 Kön 18,19 LUT

Although Jezebel is attributed and associated with being from Carthage, how was it that she sought to rule Y'srael, even while being against their own rules and laws?

According to legend, Jezebel is considered the great aunt of Dido, the founder of Carthage. The biblical account has helped make the name Jezebel synonymous with a mean, wicked woman.

Isebel – Wikipedia

Carthage was the center or capital city of the ancient Carthaginian civilization, on the eastern side of the Lake of Tunis in what is now the Tunis Governorate in Tunisia. Carthage was widely considered the most important trading hub of the Ancient Mediterranean and was arguably one of the most affluent cities of the Ancient World.

Carthage - Wikipedia

Location Tunisia

Tunisia,[a] officially the Republic of Tunisia,[18] is a country in the Maghreb region of North Africa, covering 163,610 square kilometres (63,170 square miles). Its northernmost point, Cape Angela, is the northernmost point on the African continent. It is bordered by Algeria to the west and southwest, Libya to the southeast, and the Mediterranean Sea to the north and east. Tunisia's population was 11.435 million in 2017.[12] Tunisia's name is derived from its capital city, Tunis, which is located on its northeast coast.
Tunisia - Wikipedia

250px-Location_Tunisia_AU_Africa.svg.png

Last edited:
  • Banned

a4ed00ae2cda4f16818bf25d44891e25_18.jpg

Although Tunisia is now a very conscientious Republic, what might it have been that (J)ezebel, who supposedly was of Tunisia in a way, was not considerate of those in another land of her birth during those days? In other words, how has the persons' minds and hearts and conscientiousness changed since then?

Last edited:
how has the persons' minds and hearts and conscientiousness changed since then?

Not much. We are nearly as anti-Christ now as the Romans were back in the day. Love for God has waxed cold just as God prophesied. Our hearts and minds are all about "self" now.

As for Jezebel, not only was she not considerate, she went full bore after one of God's favorites. God hated her so much He didn't allow her to be buried in His earth. He literally turned her in to dog shit.
Don't be like Jezebel...:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back