With every tweet David Hogg shows that he should go to school and stay out of politics

Ok, not sure what that has to do with my comment but if you now feel better, good for you.
It was meant to add a bit of sustenance to the first part of your post. Sorry it did not come out that way.

Got it, thank you for the clarification.
I think he needs to change his style, just my opinion, he has a right to protest and demand change, but I think he is going about it all wrong.
He has made politicians, newspersons and corporations grovel

He seems to be doing well

Is it sustainable? Nope, it isn’t, emotion rarely is.
Lasted longer than most

We will see, Sheehan went a few years, so he could be around for awhile but not more than a couple years.

It was meant to add a bit of sustenance to the first part of your post. Sorry it did not come out that way.

I think he needs to change his style, just my opinion, he has a right to protest and demand change, but I think he is going about it all wrong.

Lasted longer than most

We will see, Sheehan went a few years, so he could be around for awhile but not more than a couple years.
Gabby Giffords wore out
Sandy Hook parents wore out

David Hogg will eventually wear out

The NRA counts on it

Gabby Giffords wore out
Sandy Hook parents wore out

David Hogg will eventually wear out

The NRA counts on it
I don't know about the NRA, but I sure do count on it. If Gifford, Sandy Hook Parents, etc. got their way, we would be fucked.

I hope Hogg becomes a nobody and is ignored...soon.

Lasted longer than most

Yes, but the war was an ongoing thing so she kind of rode with the waves. Mass shootings come and go. They happen, everybody talks about it for a few weeks, then we move on to something else; especially if that something else is a subject that the media can make more money on.

It is easy to be despised by the far right or the far left.

He needs to be a better communicator to catch those in the middle, which he seems to be falling short as he goes further left.
He was a high school kid who had to hide in a closet with his classmates while a murderer attacked, shot and killed other classmates as the cops stayed outside and let the rampage go on. So, with all his trauma, grief and PTSD he decided the best therapy and reaction would be to somehow work towards preventing these kinds of horrors from happening. For that he has been attacked and demonized, slandered and mocked without mercy from a segment of the population that is both immature and mean spirited.

Ok, not sure what that has to do with my comment but if you now feel better, good for you.

He is young. He may learn that to cope with the PTSD and grief he needs to remove himself from the issue, or he may want to stay in it forever. Who knows?

He wants to stay with it forever, the problem is he doesn't realize that he currently is irrelevant. His head is as big as a blimp right now and he actually believes he's going to change the world.

Grammar Nazi

If you are going to lead a crusade, you better be a good communicator. Hogg, needs to work on that, however being as young as he is, that is to be expected.
Seems to be doing quite well

He is despised by the far right

He needs to be a better communicator to catch those in the middle, which he seems to be falling short as he goes further left.
He was a high school kid who had to hide in a closet with his classmates while a murderer attacked, shot and killed other classmates as the cops stayed outside and let the rampage go on. So, with all his trauma, grief and PTSD he decided the best therapy and reaction would be to somehow work towards preventing these kinds of horrors from happening. For that he has been attacked and demonized, slandered and mocked without mercy from a segment of the population that is both immature and mean spirited.
Hogg said never again

He is doing what he can to stop gun violence

If he was doing everything he can to stop gun violence, he would be protesting that we need armed security in all schools, but he's not doing that. He's just carrying the water for anti-gun leftists.

Grammar Nazi

If you are going to lead a crusade, you better be a good communicator. Hogg, needs to work on that, however being as young as he is, that is to be expected.

If you are going to go out in public and dance like a monkey, don't be surprised if somebody comes along and plays music to it.

He is young. He may learn that to cope with the PTSD and grief he needs to remove himself from the issue, or he may want to stay in it forever. Who knows?

He wants to stay with it forever, the problem is he doesn't realize that he currently is irrelevant. His head is as big as a blimp right now and he actually believes he's going to change the world.

He can’t, the mental negativity is overwhelming. If he changed his approach he could last longer but this is therapy for him and gives him a purpose however the emotional high will eventually die out. Now if he changes his tactics and tones down the emotion and works on logic and reason he could be a force. Judging by his current trend he will burn out in a couple years.

He can’t, the mental negativity is overwhelming. If he changed his approach he could last longer but this is therapy for him and gives him a purpose however the emotional high will eventually die out. Now if he changes his tactics and tones down the emotion and works on logic and reason he could be a force. Judging by his current trend he will burn out in a couple years.

I think he is already burned out. The media isn't paying all that much attention to him, and the Democrats just use people like dish rags. Once they are done with you, out you go. So now he's trying to hold on to the limelight for as long as he can run in front of it, but the limelight is not following him.

Hogg said never again

If he was doing everything he can to stop gun violence, he would be protesting that we need armed security in all schools, but he's not doing that. He's just carrying the water for anti-gun leftists.
He saw how well armed security works

hitler-grammar-nazi.jpg

Did you say the same thing about this? No? Color me shocked.

Trump sent a retired teacher a letter about gun policy. She fixed the grammar and sent it back.

And, it turned out the teacher was wrong, the letter was not written by President Trump, it was signed by him AND was in accordance with the Congressional book of standards.

Liberals should not rely on children to shape public policy, nor to be the face of their messaging.

This day 2 years ago 49 people wherewere murdered, a. A little less then 2 years later 17 were shot and killed at my high school. As as a result of our politicians refusing to take action. Now we must vote this NovmberNovember for those that no longer can to get morally-just morally just leaders electedwho can no longer, to elect morally just leaders.

David Hogg on Twitter
How are these kids affecting public policy exactly?

Grammar Nazi

Hogg said never again

How's that worked out for him? He's being used by far left Progressives and thinks he relevant.

Hogg said never again

He saw how well armed security works

Works a lot better than trying to disarm 100 million people; all except the criminals who will keep their guns.

This officer stopped a school shooter before anyone got hurt - CNN

Forum List

Back