With Every GOP Candidate Carrying Some Unfavorable Attributes,Who Can We Agree On ??

In summary. The Republicans have a very weak field of potential candidates and are willing to concede 2012 to Obama if they can win the Senate

They will highlight some up and comers in the party (Rubio, Christie, Brown) in anticipation of a historically weak field of Democrats in 2016
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......

url

:eusa_whistle:

In terms of the future of the Democratic Party. Hillary is about all they have. Even though I think she could win the 2016 Democratic Nomination, I think voters will be looking for change which the young dynamic Republican candidates will offer

I don't see many up and comers in the ranks of young Democrats

Republicans, as a whole, are unenthusiastic about their potential candidates.

The only Republicans with an enthusistic base are Sarah Palin and Ron Paul. Their collective problem is that very few voters outside their limited base will support them in a general election.

Come primary season, the majority of republicans will compromise on Mitt Romney

So Romney and who for VP ?

Republicans, as a whole, are unenthusiastic about their potential candidates.

The only Republicans with an enthusistic base are Sarah Palin and Ron Paul. Their collective problem is that very few voters outside their limited base will support them in a general election.

Come primary season, the majority of republicans will compromise on Mitt Romney

So Romney and who for VP ?

Could be one of the young turks to get them exposure

Far Left Demorats claim that the GOP has no one that can topple Ubama ? how would they know? they have no idea who will embarrass Obama in the 2012 Debate. Everybody agrees that Gingrich or Huckabee will put Obama to shame in the next presidential debates,,,and it looks like Gingrich is about to make his announcement soon! At least Gingrich doesn't say Uh,Uhm,,Err ...like Beavis and Butthead!

But he does have affairs on his wife who's in the hospital recovery from cancer operations. He then had an affair on his 2nd wife in the 90's, ironically around the same time as Clinton. Now while I personally don't care about a politician's personal life-as long as it doesn't interfere with their governance, I think that would deeply hurt his chances.

I'm not sure if Obama could win-it's a long way until 2012, but I think the GOP's biggest problem is the rift between the old blood, and the new blood coming in (tea party). This may splinter the party too much in 2012.

I love it when the opposition talks about our demise when they have a shit-load of problems themselves.

You still gotta run Osama again. That's got to be depressing.

The choice between Gingrich and Obama is the choice between a intelligent patriot who had some indiscretions yet doesn't need a teleprompter going against an anti-business radical who wants to usher in the demise of the United States as a world power, and regularly talks to known terrorists, communists, and scam-artists, does nothing but starts trouble every time he opens his mouth.

Gingrich will clean Obama's clock.

Course the MSM and the left will demonize Gingrich to the point that Sarah Palin will be like a breath of fresh air in comparison.

I wont be voting for Obama-try again. Personally if I had my way-I'd have Ron Paul for the GOP-and he'd receive my vote. Gingrich would not (I'd vote 3rd party most likely in that scenario).

I'm no Obama fan-but if you really think believe all of those things about him...well then you're just delusional. The "conservative" republicans of the past with Clinton were also chickenlittles.

And there is no questioning of a splinter in the Republican party. I don't think the tea party will help them-everyone who would support them already does. They wont pick up new voters in 2012, and I think if a tea party candidate ran as the GOP nomination, they'd alienate too many independents, and Obama would win.

:redface:

It seems that every GOP candidate gets bashed by conservatives in most message boards. The average Republican and Conservative doesn't want one,two or three of the front runners to be the nominee. Two of the better candidates have dropped out and Christie wont run. That leaves Romney,Gingrich,Palin,Pawlenty,Huckabee and maybe Mitch Daniels. (did I leave anyone out?) aside from "The Rent Is Too Damn High" dude?

I was hoping Thune and Pence would run,but being they wont,it now opens the door for the other five. We may not have another Ronald Reagan in the mix,and being so many conservatives have their own "NO F!!!#King Way" List, can't we at least agree on two of them?

If not Chris Christie,Thune Or Pence, Then how about a Gingrich/Huckabee or Huckabee/Daniels ticket? I think Allen West or Marco Rubio as VP would have Obama and Chris Matthews lose their vibrating tingly sensations in their upper thighs!:lol:

He's already apologized for the comment. But please, carry on beating it death like everything else you lefties get your hands on.

But he does have affairs on his wife who's in the hospital recovery from cancer operations. He then had an affair on his 2nd wife in the 90's, ironically around the same time as Clinton. Now while I personally don't care about a politician's personal life-as long as it doesn't interfere with their governance, I think that would deeply hurt his chances.

I'm not sure if Obama could win-it's a long way until 2012, but I think the GOP's biggest problem is the rift between the old blood, and the new blood coming in (tea party). This may splinter the party too much in 2012.

I love it when the opposition talks about our demise when they have a shit-load of problems themselves.

The choice between Gingrich and Obama is the choice between a intelligent patriot who had some indiscretions yet doesn't need a teleprompter going against an anti-business radical who wants to usher in the demise of the United States as a world power, and regularly talks to known terrorists, communists, and scam-artists, does nothing but starts trouble every time he opens his mouth.

Course the MSM and the left will demonize Gingrich to the point that Sarah Palin will be like a breath of fresh air in comparison.

I wont be voting for Obama-try again. Personally if I had my way-I'd have Ron Paul for the GOP-and he'd receive my vote. Gingrich would not (I'd vote 3rd party most likely in that scenario).

I'm no Obama fan-but if you really think believe all of those things about him...well then you're just delusional. The "conservative" republicans of the past with Clinton were also chickenlittles.

And there is no questioning of a splinter in the Republican party. I don't think the tea party will help them-everyone who would support them already does. They wont pick up new voters in 2012, and I think if a tea party candidate ran as the GOP nomination, they'd alienate too many independents, and Obama would win.
If you just looked into it yourself you would discover that most of what they say about Obama is true.

That he has friends and associations that are enemies of the state.
That he and the Dems intentionally ran up the debt to cause a revolution in America.
That they are using unions to start this revolution.
That he's living like a King for the first time in his life and he doesn't care who it pisses off.
That he is using Obamacare to bankrupt states forcing them to take bailout cash and as a result ceneralize power in DC.

If you just looked into it yourself you would discover that most of what they say about Obama is true.

That he and the Dems intentionally ran up the debt to cause a revolution in America.
That he's living like a King for the first time in his life and he doesn't care who it pisses off.
That he is using Obamacare to bankrupt states forcing them to take bailout cash and as a result ceneralize power in DC.

I personally hope that each and every one of those accusations become major parts of the Republican platform in 2012

I personally hope that each and every one of those accusations become major parts of the Republican platform in 2012

Tha was McCain. He refused to mud wrestle with Obama. As I remember it, McCain was just there to run agenst. One thing is for sure, Obama has a historey a good of America is not to happy with, and who ever runs will get nasty with him this time.

If they grow a pair they will.

And they aren't just accusations.

Tha was McCain. He refused to mud wrestle with Obama. As I remember it, McCain was just there to run agenst. One thing is for sure, Obama has a historey a good of America is not to happy with, and who ever runs will get nasty with him this time.

I say grow a set of balls and go for it

Run on Obama is a Marxist, white hating, anti American or whatever the latest anti Obama crusade from Glenn Beck

All those accusations cannot be proven. It's all a bunch of BS to keep people's minds off of the real issues.

-4 of the 5 things you stated make a judgment on his intent, and I'm wondering where you get these ideas from? I haven't seen any evidence that point towards these ideas.

All those accusations cannot be proven. It's all a bunch of BS to keep people's minds off of the real issues.

-4 of the 5 things you stated make a judgment on his intent, and I'm wondering where you get these ideas from? I haven't seen any evidence that point towards these ideas.

The Boogyman is going to get ummm!! I am interested in the proof for this. Sounds like the Alex guy bullshit to me.

"That they are using unions to start this revolution."

Forum List

Back