With Erdogan´s dick in mouth Obama stabs back of Kurds

I would rather live next door to a communist country rather then a islamic country. KILL islamics and talk with the communists.
You are an idiot. The PPK are communist inspired Muslims. You obviously are a slow learner. Didn't you brag awhile back about having a high IQ?

what do you mean by "communist inspired"-----because they call themselves
"worker's party"??? I do not see them as specifically COMMUNIST in the totalitarian sense of COMMUNISM
They were formed as a Marxist Leninist nationalist organization. They backed away from official communist rhetoric when their leader was arrested and imprisoned 15 years ago, but they still display the communist red star on their flag and senior members remain from that era.

separatists desperate for any support they could get from any corner-------nothing like BAATHISTS who also seek COMMUNIST (ie Russian communist)
support and got it-------and still have it. ---------the connotation of "COMMUNIST" in the minds of USA yoyo 's -----makes it a useless term --------the kurds are certainly not STALINISTS or POL POTIST types--------
I was not referring to all Kurds. All I said was that the PPK was communist inspired. All the histories I have found on line about the PPK agree with that statement.

I understand -------I lived thru the Mc Carthy era-------when as a kid-----if the other kid in the sandbox called me a "communist"------it was a big insult-----it was
THE BIGGEST SANDBOX INSULT----just as bad as "your feet stink"

Frigidweirdo

Face it, it's obvious that Obozo and Hillary played a part in creating a real mess in the region.

Depends what you mean by "played a part". Obama could have made choices that could have seen things turn out a little differently. However not that much differently. He could have pushed for US troops to stay, but he wouldn't have, and I doubt he would have stayed even if he knew the outcome was ISIS.
On Syria he took it to a vote. And Congress voted not to do anything.

So, Obama played a slight part. Bush played a massive part. ISIS simply wouldn't be around if Bush hadn't invaded Iraq. Simple as.
had GW not turned his back on the Kurds after the Gulf War ISIS would be fighting a nation of Kurds..But it all goes back to the French and British mandates after WWI and the defeat of the Ottomans...

Yes it does. Bush couldn't have made a nation of Kurds without destroying NATO. It was not in the US's interests to destroy NATO over a bunch of people with no country.

Simply put, the Bush invaded Iraq for oil. He didn't give a feck about the people there. Not about the Kurds, not about the Shi'ites, not about the Sunnies. So, he didn't turn his back on them, he didn't care about them in the first place.

Everyone in the power structure of the Kurds is or was PKK. You cannot rise to power without either being a PKK member or supporting them. The fact that they have been against Saddam and they have fought ISIS does not negate the fact that they have bombed and killed innocent Turkish women and children indiscriminately, in some of the most disgusting actions.

Unfortunately if you want to make headway with a country that won't budge on an issue, sometimes you have to but the fear of God into the normal people.

The US went to war. With the exception of people connected to military personnel, the people back home didn't feel the pain of the Iraqi people. It's not until terror strikes on home soil that people suddenly get a lite-experience of what it could be like.

Frigidweirdo

Face it, it's obvious that Obozo and Hillary played a part in creating a real mess in the region.

Depends what you mean by "played a part". Obama could have made choices that could have seen things turn out a little differently. However not that much differently. He could have pushed for US troops to stay, but he wouldn't have, and I doubt he would have stayed even if he knew the outcome was ISIS.

So, Obama played a slight part. Bush played a massive part. ISIS simply wouldn't be around if Bush hadn't invaded Iraq. Simple as.
had GW not turned his back on the Kurds after the Gulf War ISIS would be fighting a nation of Kurds..But it all goes back to the French and British mandates after WWI and the defeat of the Ottomans...

Yes it does. Bush couldn't have made a nation of Kurds without destroying NATO. It was not in the US's interests to destroy NATO over a bunch of people with no country.

Simply put, the Bush invaded Iraq for oil. He didn't give a feck about the people there. Not about the Kurds, not about the Shi'ites, not about the Sunnies. So, he didn't turn his back on them, he didn't care about them in the first place.
GW Bush is whom I referred to...

Frigidweirdo

Yeah, I know, that's why I replied about him.

Frigidweirdo

Saddam was gassing the Kurds...

Why do you want to see populations die???

Isn't that a Nazi attitude???

Or one that could justify extermination of blacks???

As if you give a damn about that. Saddam gassing the Kurds, Pol Pot killing millions in Cambodia, why did the US support him? How many dictators have been supported by the US simply because they didn't give a damn about the people of that country, they cared for support, it's all about US interests.

So, Saddam gassed the Kurds a few times, yes, very bad, Saddam was not a nice man. So the US got rid of him and MORE people have died due to Bremer and Bush's incompetence. Great.

But again, what I said still stands. A president cannot go into international politics and do whatever they like. They are subject to treaties that have been in place for a long time.

But again, Bush doesn't give a damn about the people of Iraq, or Syria, or Turkey. What Bush cared about was the support from Turkey, same with Obama, same with most of America.

The question is why do you give a damn about the Kurds, but not about other groups of people, for example those in the DRC.

The answer is how the media presents these people.

On another day the Kurds are Muslims, Muslims who the American people hate because they're Muslims who always cause problems.
China has problems with Muslims in XinJiang. People always say "why is it always the Muslims", but with the Kurds they're called Kurds, in China they're called Uighur MUSLIMS. You see?

obiwan----never try logic or decency on a fascist pig

Forum List

Back