With Blinders On? Bush Campaign Writes Off Libertarian Candidate

tpahl said:
If all you think about is the extreme short term, then yes. But if you think past this january and look at what a strong badnarik showing will do to the major parties and who they decide to run 4 years from now for president or even next year in the senate or house, or state legislatures, ect... you will begin to see that it is worth it to vote for who you beleive in. The two major parties will learn they can not take your vote for granted and will begin selecting candiates that are more libertarian and less authoritarian.

Actually, you are the one thinking of the short term. If Bush loses this election, the terrorists will win because Kerry doesnt have the capibilities or resolve to wage the war on terror to win. Bush does. If Bush loses, we may not be around four years from now. And even if that wasnt the case. your candidate is a complete wacko. He doesnt come near my positions nor the positions of a majority fo Americans. Which is why he will never get much of the vote.

Oh and by the way when i was saying Bush was going to win with atleast 58% of the vote, i wasnt talking about the Popular vote because as you pointed out popular vote doesnt matter much. I think Kerry will be lucky if he carries 10 states.

Actually, you are the one thinking of the short term. If Bush loses this election, the terrorists will win because Kerry doesnt have the capibilities or resolve to wage the war on terror to win. Bush does. If Bush loses, we may not be around four years from now. And even if that wasnt the case. your candidate is a complete wacko. He doesnt come near my positions nor the positions of a majority fo Americans. Which is why he will never get much of the vote.

You think the world will end if Kerry is elected and yet you claim that Badnarik is the wacko?

Oh and by the way when i was saying Bush was going to win with atleast 58% of the vote, i wasnt talking about the Popular vote because as you pointed out popular vote doesnt matter much. I think Kerry will be lucky if he carries 10 states.

We will see. hopefully Bush will take the blinders off and realize that it is not a runaway as you seem to suggest. At least I would hhope that if I cared whether Bush won or not.

Travis

New Topics

Forum List

Back