With Better Patriot Act, Let's Start Investigating The Liberals

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
Who was it who put Japanese-Americans and German-Americans in jail when we were at war? The Dems' darling, Roosevelt. So what's different now? The Dems' are screaming about the Patriot Act, and our so-called "individual rights" and alleged "right to privacy." If Bin Laden kills you, your "rights" won't help you. Would you libs rather be dead with "rights" or alive and secure without your precious "rights"? What rights are you worried about? The right to hide you anti-Americanism and anti-President Bush and anti-troops bias? The right to offend our President and question his judgment? Who are you libs to question our President's judgment? The right to privacy? Yeah, what are you hiding anyway? Your sympathy for Bin Laden? Bin Laden wants to KILL us, meathead libs, and so we HAVE to give up our "freedoms" that you abuse anyway. I think the FBI should expand its investigation of libs, who are after all basically domestic terrorists. Start with the Clintons. (I do think, however, that our President should dump Rove, who is not good for him.

bush lover said:
Who was it who put Japanese-Americans and German-Americans in jail when we were at war? The Dems' darling, Roosevelt. So what's different now? The Dems' are screaming about the Patriot Act, and our so-called "individual rights" and alleged "right to privacy." If Bin Laden kills you, your "rights" won't help you. Would you libs rather be dead with "rights" or alive and secure without your precious "rights"? What rights are you worried about? The right to hide you anti-Americanism and anti-President Bush and anti-troops bias? The right to offend our President and question his judgment? Who are you libs to question our President's judgment? The right to privacy? Yeah, what are you hiding anyway? Your sympathy for Bin Laden? Bin Laden wants to KILL us, meathead libs, and so we HAVE to give up our "freedoms" that you abuse anyway. I think the FBI should expand its investigation of libs, who are after all basically domestic terrorists. Start with the Clintons. (I do think, however, that our President should dump Rove, who is not good for him.

Now come on...don't hold back...tell us how you really feel.

I believe Homeland Security should begin an investigation of all white males with a military background. If we had done this about 15 years ago, Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols would not have blown up the Federal Building in Oklahoma City. Going further back, Charles Whitman would not have killed all those people at the University of Texas.
White males are just too dangerous to allow them to run loose. :321: :D

Given the prediliction of republicans for trolling for underage girls online to the seemingly endemic corruption of the <b>G</b>uys <b>O</b>n <b>P</b>arol, it would seem more appropriate to use the grossly misnamed PATRIOT Act on Republicans.

I have no problem with monitoring intl calls to terrorists but I do take issue with strip searching 89 yr old Mrs Jones at the airport.

It takes savy to understand that a medium exists in this issue somewhere. Personally I understand both sides. I don't want to sacrifice my liberty to acheive security. When we do this we sacrifice the essence of it!

A little common sense comes into play here. Call it profiling if you must but I see no sense in strip searching a little ol lady, white, black, asian, etc,... I do think it feasible to search the towels. They should understand that their folks are orchestrating this crap and that we are suspicious! I certainly would. Glad I'm not a Muz.

Forum List

Back