With all the Confederate flag angst, why aren't blacks especially upset over ethnic cleansing by

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
the following?
Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America.
78% of their clinics are in minority communities.
Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America.
Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide?
We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population.
If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant.

Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?
BlackGenocide.org Planned Parenthood

Where are the same people so concerned over a flag but not one major MSM outlet wants to share the above history of Planned Parenthood.

the following?
Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America.
78% of their clinics are in minority communities.
Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America.
Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide?
We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population.
If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant.

Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?
BlackGenocide.org Planned Parenthood

Where are the same people so concerned over a flag but not one major MSM outlet wants to share the above history of Planned Parenthood.

Because blacks have learned from the head Oriole that personal accountability is for the rich. When you're told that you matter, therefore, here is some free health care, phone and a fresh SS disability

Today its all about blaming someone else instead of accepting fate as the sum of personal failure to succeed

Not my problem so, learn a trade or join the military to get on your feet

-Geaux

blacks have more abortions because they don't have as much access to birth control like whites have, despite PP's best efforts.

Fetuses are not people.
^^^^^^^LMAO^^^^^^^^^^

What a lame ass excuse.... but please.... keep them coming

-Geaux

blacks have more abortions because they don't have as much access to birth control like whites have, despite PP's best efforts.

Fetuses are not people.

At 10 weeks there is a heartbeat.

That is life

-Geaux
Of course it's life. Heart beating, movement, DNA-specific. That can only be human life.

That's why the zealots will say things like "it's not a person" or "it can't exist on its own".

They just refuse to be honest on this, because these people are generally not honest overall.

And I'm pro-choice.

Life is defined as- The ability to grow, change, etc., that separates plants and animals from things like water or rocks

Fetuses are not people.

You have to be kidding.

I wish I were.

YOu do get this, right, that when you don't have regular health insurance, you don't h ave as much access to contraception, which is still a prescription drug, right?

Fetuses are not people.

You have to be kidding.

I wish I were.

YOu do get this, right, that when you don't have regular health insurance, you don't h ave as much access to contraception, which is still a prescription drug, right?

So is pulling it out or just not having sex until YOU CAN prevent unwanted birth.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back