With all Due Respect

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
I have a great deal of respect for people of faith, and I know many fine individuals who are Jewish or Muslim, but once you've had a fried hot dog wrapped in bacon...I'm sorry but the deal is off. That shit is good!

When I do pigs in a blanket, I like adding a slice of bacon

I have a great deal of respect for people of faith, and I know many fine individuals who are Jewish or Muslim, but once you've had a fried hot dog wrapped in bacon...I'm sorry but the deal is off. That shit is good!
Up your ass?

squeez-bacon.jpg

I'm mostly vegetarian these days, and I haven't had red meat in like 4 months, but I still sometimes miss bacon.

I think I might get sick if I eat it at this point, though.

I'm mostly vegetarian these days, and I haven't had red meat in like 4 months, but I still sometimes miss bacon.

I think I might get sick if I eat it at this point, though.
Good more for me! I hate it when the bacon disappears or I only get 3 pieces. And it has to be crispy

Just a hot dog & bacon??? No, I've not tried that, but one of the local gas stations used to offer a hot dog wrapped with cheese wrapped in a tortilla wrapped in bacon & deep fried. Yep, that was gooooood

Forum List

Back