With Al Due Respect, We're Doomed

He's even more looney than before... Gore's a joke.. thank GOD we never elected that hysterical buffoon

As much as I'm hoping the ass wad doesn't do grave damage to America, and might accidentally do some good, I hate the mother fucker none the less.

No you elected Dick and Fuck the oil buffoons. Wow, I impressed with how well they did. How much damage can anyone else do after what your little cowboy left US?

Unfuckingbeleivable:cuckoo:

Yes rayboy you are. How come you think the problems we currently face have only been building for 8 years when it is claer that this has been comming for more than two decades.

I knew that was going to be hussein's M.O. long ago. He sat front and center listening to his 'personal friend', the reverend wright, for TWENTY YEARS, listening to the frothing at the mouth, racist rants, but yet had no problem with it UNTIL he had Presidential aspirations. Hussein is a two faced little prick. A hypocrite. Do as I say, not as I do is EXACTLY what that hollier than thou little twit is about. As much as I'm hoping the ass wad doesn't do grave damage to America, and might accidentally do some good, I hate the mother fucker none the less.

Amen...

He's even more looney than before... Gore's a joke.. thank GOD we never elected that hysterical buffoon

As much as I'm hoping the ass wad doesn't do grave damage to America, and might accidentally do some good, I hate the mother fucker none the less.

No you elected Dick and Fuck the oil buffoons. Wow, I impressed with how well they did. How much damage can anyone else do after what your little cowboy left US?

Unfuckingbeleivable:cuckoo:

Compared to what Pogue? What is this standard by which you're judging Dick?

Why don't ya give us a thumbnail explanation of how you feel a Gore administration would have dealt with the challenges which the Bush administration faced...

Forum List

Back