With 11 days of experience....

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
Before anyone says it, YES, I got this from MSNBC. However, I found it rather intriguing. Why is it that the GOP picked Bob McDonnell, a guy with 11 days of Governor experience to deliver the rebuttal to the President's SOTU address? And then, within his rebuttal, the only other Republican he mentioned was Scott Brown, who so far has zero days of experience in the senate? Does anyone else find this odd? Are the Republicans trying to put a new face on their party?

So now experience matters after electing the inexperienced Obama? And this is only delivering a speech, not running the country

I asked a legitimate question, dumbass. It's sad that you are too partisan to actually look at it objectively and possibly give an opinion. Now, go fuck yourself.

So now experience matters after electing the inexperienced Obama? And this is only delivering a speech, not running the country

I asked a legitimate question, dumbass. It's sad that you are too partisan to actually look at it objectively and possibly give an opinion. Now, go fuck yourself.

I think its because he's very well spoken and an up and commer in the GOP. I think he's someone that could very well move on up the ladder.

That would be my guess Yank.

I think its because he's very well spoken and an up and commer in the GOP. I think he's someone that could very well move on up the ladder.

That would be my guess Yank.

I agree with your assessment, Claudette, and I voted for McDonnell, because unlike his opponent, he actually had IDEAS for Virginia. However, knowing McDonnell, he does NOT speak well from a teleprompter (as witnessed by his blazing speed thourgh the speech), plus, don't you think that is just a LITTLE pressure to put on a guy after JUST being sworn into the Governor's office? And why didn't he call out a single veteran member of the GOP? His only remarks about his fellow members were about a guy who has yet to serve in the senate a single minute?

It is a speech.... on television... I don't care if they had Jack Nicholson or Urkel deliver it

Now as to experience mattering in the proper areas, like being elected to the highest office in the land, yes I do care about that... hence why I did not vote for the idiot megalomaniac we have as President right now

Before anyone says it, YES, I got this from MSNBC. However, I found it rather intriguing. Why is it that the GOP picked Bob McDonnell, a guy with 11 days of Governor experience to deliver the rebuttal to the President's SOTU address? And then, within his rebuttal, the only other Republican he mentioned was Scott Brown, who so far has zero days of experience in the senate? Does anyone else find this odd? Are the Republicans trying to put a new face on their party?

I'm guessing that trying to put a fresh face on the GOP is indeed what they're doing.

Haven't you heard? McDonnell/Palin in 2012.

It is a speech.... on television... I don't care if they had Jack Nicholson or Urkel deliver it

Now as to experience mattering in the proper areas, like being elected to the highest office in the land, yes I do care about that... hence why I did not vote for the idiot megalomaniac we have as President right now

So, holding true to your apparent values, is it safe to assume you did not vote for Palin, either?

In case you haven't heard, Palin is no longer on the radar. She is too busy screwing the TEA partiers out of their money for their upcoming convention.

In case you haven't heard, Palin is no longer on the radar. She is too busy screwing the TEA partiers out of their money for their upcoming convention.

Bush/McDonnell in 2012 then?

Personally I do not think the Palintologists are done yet.

Last edited:

So, holding true to your apparent values, is it safe to assume you did not vote for Palin, either?

No.. my vote was for McCain for President... not because Palin was on the ticket... mainly because it was a vote against Obama... I would have voted for Hillary before Obama... and THAT is saying something

No.. my vote was for McCain for President... not because Palin was on the ticket... mainly because it was a vote against Obama... I would have voted for Hillary before Obama... and THAT is saying something

Oh, so putting a bimbo with little to no experience in the SECOND most important job in the world, is OK, then. Thanks for clearing that up for me.:cuckoo:

Oh, so putting a bimbo with little to no experience in the SECOND most important job in the world, is OK, then. Thanks for clearing that up for me.:cuckoo:

Putting someone in the position of vice pres with lesser (but still more than Obama) experience is a FAR cry for what people did voting for Obama

You point that you are complaining about the experience of someone delivering a scripted speech.... while you did not complain about the lack of experience for the DEM candidate who was elected president

If your point is your own hypocrisy, it was well made

Putting someone in the position of vice pres with lesser (but still more than Obama) experience is a FAR cry for what people did voting for Obama

Stop talking in such vague terms. YOU stated that YOU did not vote for Obama due to his lack of experience. Then YOU stated that YOU voted for Palin for Vice President, and a President racked with medical issues and 72 years old....

Sarah Palin's a bimbo? How do you figure?

Slang. A woman regarded as vacuous or as having an exaggerated interest in her sexual appeal.

Bimbo? I doubt it. You however are a fucking IDIOT with apparent misogynistic tendencies.

Forum List

Back