Witchiepoo O'Donnell is down 19 points in Delaware

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Latest poll on Delaware Senate, House races shows Democrats with commanding leads despite Tea Party Republican Effort

Newark, DE - Newark, DE – Four weeks before Election Day 2010, Delaware Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate Chris Coons holds a commanding 19-point lead over his Republican opponent, Christine O’Donnell. A new poll of 901 Delaware residents conducted by the University of Delaware’s non- partisan Center for Political Communication finds 49% supporting Coons and 30% supporting O’Donnell.

I think this is the point when Conservatives will either say polls dont matter or attack the people doing the polling:lol:

I bet she wishes she really could turn Coons into a newt
geico-gecko-1.jpg

Vote for Me!

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk69e1Vcmvg]YouTube - The Internationale[/ame]

Latest poll on Delaware Senate, House races shows Democrats with commanding leads despite Tea Party Republican Effort

Newark, DE - Newark, DE – Four weeks before Election Day 2010, Delaware Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate Chris Coons holds a commanding 19-point lead over his Republican opponent, Christine O’Donnell. A new poll of 901 Delaware residents conducted by the University of Delaware’s non- partisan Center for Political Communication finds 49% supporting Coons and 30% supporting O’Donnell.

I think this is the point when Conservatives will either say polls dont matter or attack the people doing the polling:lol:

Republicans are their own worst enemies.

I'm glad that the NRSC got shamed into cutting her a check before she totally spun out of control.

Moonbats libs are so funny. They'll crawl bleeding and dying across the finish line after everyone else has passed them except for a few stragglers and then expect everyone to cheer them for simply finishing the race.

30%!? Shit, she's only doing 9 points better than Alvin Greene is doing in SC.

So the good people of Delaware want a bearded Marxist for their Senator. The may wake up, someday.

Moonbats libs are so funny. They'll crawl bleeding and dying across the finish line after everyone else has passed them except for a few stragglers and then expect everyone to cheer them for simply finishing the race.

Really? Finished the race rather nicely in 2008. And you are the people that are recruiting the loons in an attempt to cease to be the minority in both Houses.

Really? Finished the race rather nicely in 2008. And you are the people that are recruiting the loons in an attempt to cease to be the minority in both Houses.

not gonna finish nicely this time, rockhead.

not gonna finish nicely this time, rockhead.

but it doesn't seem to be as bad as the right would have wished either.

and the rightwingnut loon talking about 'moonbat libs' when more than half the country voted for this president and certainly didn't straggle across the finish line in either 2006 or 2008 seems kind of well...... stupid.

cons need every last bullshit victory they get get, mid terms nearly always go against control. It's not as if they are doing anything special.
You'll see how fucked up the party is when they roll out the clown Obama is going crush in 12.

Forum List

Back