"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

The people of Delaware are free to elect a witch to represent them if they so choose. But they need to seriously consider...

Does O'Donnell have flying monkeys at her disposal?

witch-and-flying-monkeys.jpg

Hey! Flying monkeys are TOTALLY cool!!!

The people of Delaware are free to elect a witch to represent them if they so choose. But they need to seriously consider...

Does O'Donnell have flying monkeys at her disposal?

witch-and-flying-monkeys.jpg
She could borrow Condi's!!!

whimsy-ozball.jpg

All he's been doin' is pickin'-up dog-shit, anyhow!​

she's the gift that keeps giving! thanks Bill
the new release has her saying evolution is not true becuase monkey's would still be evolving into humans.

No it's the other way around. It is a fact that Obamas dad was a Kenyan citizen thus not making jr a natural born citizen to meet Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5. By the way, what are the Nazi comments she said?

Get over the fucking Birther thing dude. If it was real, it would have come to fruition. It's ass-clown loony. Let yourself, let it gooo. You'll feel a lot better.

She said that if she were hiding Jews in her house during WW2 she wouldn't lie to the Nazi's she'd turn them over. (same Mahar show she admitted witch stuff).
Well I would have turned the jews over to them too if I was her. After all they are the cause of todays Wal Street problems in America as well as they (Jewish Bankers) were the cause of the German economy collapsing due to hyperinflation during the Weimer Republic that gave rise to the Reich. On that note she has my support right there for that statement alone. Now getting back to Obamas qualifications, no he has not proved he is constitutionally qualified.

Surprise, surprise. A racist and a Jew-baiter.

The Democrat "Witchcraft" smear actually worked. The Marxist asshole won. Chalk another one up to the Dumbing-Down of America. Seriously,what a bunch of Dummies.

I miss the witch

I hope the TeaTards run her again

I miss the witch

In the interim, you have the leftist PERVERT, Congressman Pencil dick to represent you!! Yay!!! Let's all stand up and give three cheers for the liberals and their representation~ Hip hip hooray~~ New York's finest WEINER!!!

I miss the witch

In the interim, you have the leftist PERVERT, Congressman Pencil dick to represent you!! Yay!!! Let's all stand up and give three cheers for the liberals and their representation~ Hip hip hooray~~ New York's finest WEINER!!!

Worst you got him on is Internet chat. Want to talk some Larry Craig? How about a little Governator?

I thought i saw everything in Politics but now comes Democrat "Witchcraft" Smears. I actually feel bad for Christine O'Donnell. What have the Democrats become? They should actually be embarrassed over this stuff but somehow i'm pretty sure they're not. This kind of politics really is an embarrassment for our entire nation. Can the state of politics in this country go any lower? "Witchcraft?" Really,Democrats?

Ohhh, it was "Democrats"? Yea, they are well known for calling people "witches".

Forum List

Back