Witch hunt for the zombie voter

Votes for dead people can be cast by corrupt poll workers....DUUUUUH!

True paranoia. Of course corrupt poll workers can add fictitious names to the rolls & accomplish the same goal. Voter ID cannot prevent your imaginary fears.
That is not so, Peach. I've been online for many years, and one of my first experiences 3 or 4 years into being online in politics was to read the Time Magazines' Pathfinder Boards many years back. I didn't say much at night, but one night I was up reading, and I ran into a group of left-leaning people who were bragging about their polling performances. One said he was a Democrat precinct chairman and voted for 30 people, and he knew others who voted more times than he did. (election 1998 or 2000). Others chimed in from all over the United States, each with a claim of voting several times. The next morning, I decided it might be a good idea to print their conversation out, but by the time I got back online, the thread where the bragging had taken place had been cleaned up, no mention of illegal votes. It's Omerta. It's not spoken any more, especially not online.

I'll never forget it.

And I have a hard time trusting precinct chairmen when they claim ,after losing an election as in Minnesota when Senator Norm Coleman's win was overturned by a precinct chairman who claimed several hundred votes had been "misplaced," enough to swing the election to the Democrat runner, Al Franken. That precinct chairman should have been fired for incompetence and also likely lying.

When you discount others' experiences and knowledge as nonexistent, or call one of the most distinguished and level-headed men on this board "paranoid" you're the one who loses creds with those of us who've seen a few more irregularities than were intended for anyone to have seen.

While you may be innocent of any wrongdoing whatever, the whole ACORN bit and their ouster by congress left a very, very bad taste in this nation's mouth about voting integrity, and I won't personally be satisfied until eye scans become the fingerprint of future elections, and it will be known instantly whether voting hanky panky has been going on and where by watchdogs who won't allow it.

"why yes you can sign up all your relatives"

Being AGAINST requiring voters to have ID, is being FOR election fraud... There is NO other reason why one would oppose ID's, when they are already REQUIRED for nearly every aspect of people's lives. You need ID's to cash checks, to receive Welfare, to drive, to check out a Library book, to receive Medical care, to buy beer, to buy cigarettes, etc., etc., etc...

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop. Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period, federal prosecutors convicted only 86 people for voter fraud – and many of the cases involved immigrants and former felons who were simply unaware of their ineligibility. A much-hyped investigation in Wisconsin, meanwhile, led to the prosecution of only .0007 percent of the local electorate for alleged voter fraud. "Our democracy is under siege from an enemy so small it could be hiding anywhere," joked Stephen Colbert. A 2007 report by the Brennan Center for Justice, a leading advocate for voting rights at the New York University School of Law, quantified the problem in stark terms. "It is more likely that an individual will be struck by lightning," the report calculated, "than that he will impersonate another voter at the polls."

More: The ‘Voter Fraud’ Fraud

I can't believe in this day and age they are still whining over someone getting themselves an Id..

There isn't much you can do today without one, yet we are to believe there are MILLIONS who will not be able to vote because they don't have a ID

It's just so laughable..and If they can't get a ID, then they don't need to vote.

I can't believe in this day and age they are still whining over someone getting themselves an Id..

There isn't much you can do today without one, yet we are to believe there are MILLIONS who will not be able to vote because they don't have a ID

It's just so laughable..and If they can't get a ID, then they don't need to vote.
It's laughable because it isn't true. In states that required an ID minority voting increased. Ergo anyone opposed to it must be a racist.

Even mexico has voter ID. Democrats, if they could, would expand voting on our election to the world through the UN.

If dead voters are on the voter rolls, that means the system for removing them is broken.

And as Florida attempts to remove dead voters and convicts from its rolls, Holder steps in to stop them. I guess the Attorney General didn't get your memo...:doubt:

Why do the Dems want voter fraud to even be able to exist?? Anyone in my precinct that needs a ride to the library to register, I'll take them.

When an 18 year old in Georgia gets his diver's license, he is registered automatically for Selective Service. You know why not register them to vote when they get their government assistance checks......oh wait, I don't think you have to be an American citizen to get government assistance but surely you have to have ID.

How are those who don't have an id showing proof of who they are when carded at a liquor store, or picking up a welfare check or buying decongestant at the drug store?

True paranoia. Of course corrupt poll workers can add fictitious names to the rolls & accomplish the same goal. Voter ID cannot prevent your imaginary fears.
It's not paranoia at all...It's how ballot boxes have been stuffed before and it can happen again.

How do ID laws prevent stuffing? That is election fraud rather than voter fraud and not at all preventable by showing IDs.
They keep you from voting in multiple jurisdictions.

Were I so inclined, I *could* wiggle my way into voting in Colorado and Wisconsin...With a Wisconsin ID, there's no way I could pull off voting in CO.

living in a small town has it advantages....but i do not see the harm in an id....are we really that lazy as citizens that we object to providing an id to vote?

i just find that remarkable..the sense of entitlement that americans have towards voting.....while others die to vote....we fuss over providing an id....do you raise this hell when the doorman wants your id...to get into a club?

i simply have no object to allowing only americans to vote...and to provide ids to vote......but i will say this....i prefer the paper trail of a paper ballot....

Ohioan: NAACP Gave Me Crack to Commit Election Fraud

Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2004
---
Among the names on the forms that the crackhead turned in: Mary Poppins, Dick Tracy, Janet Jackson, Jeffrey Dahmer, Michael Jordan and George Foreman, the Associated Press and the Blade reported today.

Pitts told police that Thaddeus J. Jackson II of Cleveland had recruited her. Jackson admitted to the Blade that Pitts was working for NAACP, according to him, as a volunteer. He denied any knowledge of the election fraud.

Despite her admission that she bribed Staton with illegal drugs, Pitts for some reason has not been charged, the Washington Times reported today. She has an extensive criminal record over two decades, according to the Blade.

NAACP, naturally, was one of the left-wing groups that successfully agitated for bogus provisional balloting, which will allow massive vote fraud in the crucial battleground state.

---

NewsMax.com: Inside Cover Story

I would like to know why so many do not have ID or why they can't take a little time to get one. They are not expensive or difficult to obtain. The only reasons I can think of for a person refusing to get an ID is if they are here illegally or if there is a warrant out for their arrest and they don't want to reveal their identity or location.

Getting an ID is no more difficult than registering to vote. Or do some expect ACORN to come to their house and hand out IDs while they register people?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back