Wishlist for Battlefield 4

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
What do you want added/changed in BF4?

Ill list some:

Put classic weapons in the game, such as m16a2 or the Ak-47.

Keep the PKM machine gun. Add many more machine guns.

Give more options for anti tank weapons. I couldn't do it all with a rocket launcher or mine. Put a portable Kornet missle system in the game.

Put more roles other than engineer, assualt, medic, etc.. Or within those roles put 3 sub roles. So a engineer for example may be the one for his anti tank role, another may be the one who fires rockets.

Make ammo refill more realistic.

Give snipers a more realistic feel and make them more challenging.

More attachments, taped magazines. Colt scopes, slings for the gun.

More realistic IEDs.

Allow bombing runs with jets on targets other than vehicles?

Give us weapons that the poor use. What I mean, is weapons used by para military organizations. Such as anti air machine guns. Anti air missles. Give us katuysha rockets, grad rockets. Let it be manual fire, not by vehicles. So a engineer will pick up one rocket and set it up taking time and aim it. And let it laucnh in a realities manner. A little unguided.

Make the battle more of a face to face battle. What I mean is heavy fire across 200m for example with a lot of rounds missing. So if a guy is in crouch position he can put his arm over his shield and fire less accurately but still be able to put fire down.

Make explosions loud and realistic. They were already pretty good but can be improved.

Put newer RPGs in the game, rpg 22, 29.

Give us a wide assortment of weapons for each category. That's all I can think of at this moment.

So if anyone else has ideas post them here.

If I come up with more i will also post them. .....:)

Open the damn mics to everyone. Only being able to talk to 3 people is stupid. Console issue.

Tighten the aim just a bit. Consoles

Allow weapons to be usable to both factions

Allow hot mapping of explosives.

More vehicles without weapons so you dont get stuck walking miles back to the battle when you die. Main Base

Make dominating vehicles (jets choppers tanks) purchase only. Like the homefront system. Wont happen

Stop trying to emulate COD

• Banned
Agree with the mic system.

Consoles have some lag that needs to be fixed.

They are usable by both in BF3...

What's that?

Agree. Vehicles need more spawning time, faster time that is.

Disagree. I want vehicles to be free and not for purchase. Although they will make new weapons in dlc.

Agree with the last part. But I think it's far from cod but should be pushed as much towards it style. Sort of like bad company 2.

Agree with the mic system.

Consoles have some lag that needs to be fixed.

They are usable by both in BF3...

What's that?

Agree. Vehicles need more spawning time, faster time that is.

Disagree. I want vehicles to be free and not for purchase. Although they will make new weapons in dlc.

Agree with the last part. But I think it's far from cod but should be pushed as much towards it style. Sort of like bad company 2.

Weapon purchase didn't actually mean cash money.

In Homefront it was called BP (battle points) and you earned them during battle by completing objectives and killing enemies. It prevents noobs and idiots from camping the base for vehicles. Forces everyone to participate intaking the objective Iif they want more powerful weapons.

Was a fantastic idea a actually made people play the objectives. Saddly the game was a mess otherwise. Terrible net code and awful hit detection. I'm eagerly awaiting Homefront2

• Banned
Oh, I see. That would make sense then. I thought it was something else.

Is there going to be a home front 2? I never bought the first one but some people liked it but I didn't know there is a second title coming out.

Oh, I see. That would make sense then. I thought it was something else.

Is there going to be a home front 2? I never bought the first one but some people liked it but I didn't know there is a second title coming out.

I think so. KAOS studios was disolved though so I dunno who is making it or if they are gonna take it in the same direction. Shame too cause the lead game designer was a friend of mine.

That might make it better, so crytek engine and EA....hmm...

I read they may publish it themselves. I hope so because EA servers are almost always shit. 2014 release is what I heard.

Anyhow ya got me thinking BF so I think I may play a few. I got about 2 or 3 hours till my daughters gwt here for our birthday night out. Think were gonna go out for seafood then bowling or billiards and a few drinks.

Yeah, I haven't touched BF in a while and thinking of doing it today but I have a dinner tonight to go to. The dedicated servers were kind of nice though. And I eat seafood yesterday. Happy birthday to whomever it is and have fun at your night out. :)

- Make tank guns more realistic . The morter like guns are almost useless from distance even with the zoom feature. I have to zero in.

- Make it playable: Jets and choppers should need to land to get ammo. BF2 like flying skills needed, pls. Example: The chopper should explode, not bounce off, if you hit the ground ungently.

- Get back to BF2: Soldiers do not carry dozens of rifles and scopes. 3 weapons per class is enough and it should take long to unlock them.

- Medic: Make a medic class again. Assault soldiers do not carry defibrillators around.

- Unlocks: No stupid unlocks for noobs, pls. Example: A tank has a MG by default, a chopper flares, etc.

- Campaign: We can renounce a COD-like campaign. While it was not bad, you can save time to make a better MP. Full-sized Maps against Bots are more usefull anyway.

- Clothes, etc: The USMC soldier does not change the uniform and has no mask. The name Battlefield does not stand for special operations.

- Dog Tags, etc: Crazy bullshit for kids.

- Server Browser: Ingame Server Browser for PC pls. We can renounce all the Battlelog features.

- Stats: Stats were ok, but BF2 stats were better.

- Origin: Nerve racking! Make "old school" patches available! DVD-versions without Origin, etc, pls.

- Weapons: Most weapons within a class (assault rifles, carbines, etc: Damage per sec and decrease of penetrating power at distance) in BF3 do not differ. Again: 3 Weapons per class.

- Premium: OMG! Wait for price cutting and get a premium edition with advantages like shorter queue? No, thanks!

- Commander: COMMANDER! Give the Commander feature back to us! With more abilities!

- Factor unfair players in. Do not allow C4/Mine cars by physics! Etc!

That´s it for today. If something else is occurring, I´ll be back :D

Forum List

Back