Wishing all friends a happy holiday

The Messiah that is referred to in the New Testament is the same Moshiach Jewish Messiah of the Old Testament. Why are you so stupid?

Reincarnated. I do not believe in the virgin birth and Jesus never fulfilled the role of the jewish messiah. We all know that.
Yes of course, Nobody's fulfilled the role of the Jewish Messiah, since he hasn't returned yet.

Of course he has. His name was Jesus Christ. You cultists have just lost the way. Convert before it's too late.
I prefer my 110 volt electricity, converting to 220 means I get thrown across the room if I touch electricity. Happened a few times when I was young.

Yeah, but bitcoin miners and welders are very inefficient at 110V.

In some countries 220 is all you get. Death from electrocution is very common. You do develop a "resistance" from my personal experience.

The greatest risk from electricity is a house fire.

The greatest risk from natural gas is a house explosion.

Choose your poison.

I have both -- a gas water heater out on the patio in a closet -- and an all electric home except for the gas water heater.

I guess this is a double risk then.

Not sure what they were thinking when they built this place? Maybe not thinking at all.

18 hours from now I will oven roast my 6 lamb sirloin steaks in my electric oven for Catholic Pesach aka Holy Thursday.

The nice thing about a solar calendar is that the Sun and the stars were in their exact current position in the sky and the day was exactly this long on that historic Pesach in 33 A.D.

And to you a Happy Easter as well !!

I will begin my Easter ceremony with lamb on Holy Thursday after church that evening.

Then 3 days of fasting on lightly salted water until Sunday evening.

Then tilapia fish soup on Sunday evening after church.

This is a high holy week for both Jews and Christians as Passover and Easter coincide again.

holyweekflogabanker.jpg

Think about it.

Forum List

Back