Wish they would hurry up and bury Michael Jackson

Only in brain dead america would a homosexual child molester be idolized and adored

you think this is something wait until Ted (BURP) Kennedy goes.....then you will see him portrayed as this great caring compassionate man....wonderful guy....to squeeze his carcass into a coffin they will have to build a double one with 8 pall bearers.....

Evey channel on TV is nothing but 24 hour Michael Jackson.

I am so sick of seeing his deformed pedophile face.

You would think Ghandi had died.

Next, are they going to claim he could perform miracles and declare him a saint? :evil:

Except for the last sentence, I agree with you!

I don't know, how many poor black boys do you know that can grow up to become rich white women?

Evey channel on TV is nothing but 24 hour Michael Jackson.

I am so sick of seeing his deformed pedophile face.

You would think Ghandi had died.

Next, are they going to claim he could perform miracles and declare him a saint? :evil:

Except for the last sentence, I agree with you!

I don't know, how many poor black boys do you know that can grow up to become rich white women?

Not Many!

You do realise that the MJ is a muslim reports were a hoax?

He is having a christian funeral.
You do realize what you just said is a lie, his brothers kept saying he is with Allah, and that he was indeed a muslim, don't you.
MJ's brother is a muslim and would naturally use the name Allah instead of the Christian term God.

That doesn't make MJ a muslim.

A Muslim would would have an Islamic funeral..

MJ is having a Christian funeral.

He is being buried as a Christian.

Case closed.
It is closed, he converted to Islam, so he was one of you.

wow..what a gay response..

well its like this Eots....a real man doesnt call another guy a bitch....so i just assumed you like dick....just sayin....

thats because of your latent homosexual tendency's you make such assumptions ...just sayin

thats not an assumption....i seen your avitar....you are showing how you grasp and suck....or is it just another assumption of mine?...

well its like this Eots....a real man doesnt call another guy a bitch....so i just assumed you like dick....just sayin....

thats because of your latent homosexual tendency's you make such assumptions ...just sayin

thats not an assumption....i seen your avitar....you are showing how you grasp and suck....or is it just another assumption of mine?...

yes just another projection on your part...because of your latent homosexuality you find yourself homoeroticizing even the most benign acts of others...it is very common with your type...so harry tell me a liitle aboutz yer childhood...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZpwKaBLZls]YouTube - Creative Quotations from Sigmund Freud for May 6[/ame]

yes just another projection on your part...because of your latent homosexuality you find yourself homoeroticizing even the most benign acts of others...it is very common with your type...so harry tell me a liitle aboutz yer childhood...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZpwKaBLZls]YouTube - Creative Quotations from Sigmund Freud for May 6[/ame]
not much to tell really....Father was a Magician,mother was a Witch.....when i was ten i turned a guy into a pile of shit....that was cool.....otherwise pretty ordinary actually....

how bout you....when did you find out you were....you know...a fudge packer?

I'm so sick of hearing about Michael Jackson I can't stand it. I had a couple of Michael Jackson CD's but I tossed them in the shit can two days ago... Let's get this guy buried and talk about something else for a change.:dig:

Forum List

Back