Wish they would hurry up and bury Michael Jackson

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Evey channel on TV is nothing but 24 hour Michael Jackson.

I am so sick of seeing his deformed pedophile face.

You would think Ghandi had died.

Next, are they going to claim he could perform miracles and declare him a saint? :evil:

Wish they would hurry up and bury Michael Jackson

Me too. I mean, get over it already.

You do realize, however, that MJ is the equivalent of Elvis and will be on the cover of the tabloids for decades to come. Up next, he'll be rumored to be hanging with The King in Graceland. :rolleyes:

The were talking about Jackson fatigue earlier on MSNBC and decided that we are all going to have to suck it up through Tuesday and after however long the court cases last.

He's an icon, he gets airtime.

I could careless about Jackson, but you Sunni............

CAN TAKE YOUR AVATAR AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR WORTHLESS ASS!

It's the 4th of July so I was feeling kind of patriotic.

Besides, what have you got against OUR American flag?

Are you some kind of anti-government flag hating commie Lycurgus??

Evey channel on TV is nothing but 24 hour Michael Jackson.

I am so sick of seeing his deformed pedophile face.

You would think Ghandi had died.

Next, are they going to claim he could perform miracles and declare him a saint? :evil:

Except for the last sentence, I agree with you!

It doesn't matter when they have the funeral--the news media will be 24/7 on Michael Jackson for months to come. Remember Anna Nichole Smith? And she wasn't near as famous as Jackson.

Isn't it amazing that in America you can be a very well-known drug abuser and if you have just a little bit of talent it's ok. Great role model for our children. I'm sick of hearing about Michael Jackson too. Wonder how long before the "movie" comes out and who the poor fool will be that plays him?

No respect for MJ the muslim.

Allah be praised.
You do realise that the MJ is a muslim reports were a hoax?

He is having a christian funeral.
You do realize what you just said is a lie, his brothers kept saying he is with Allah, and that he was indeed a muslim, don't you.
MJ's brother is a muslim and would naturally use the name Allah instead of the Christian term God.

That doesn't make MJ a muslim.

A Muslim would would have an Islamic funeral..

MJ is having a Christian funeral.

He is being buried as a Christian.

Case closed.

The news was cancelled a long time ago.

The multi-national corporations prefer that we are disrtracted from what is truly important to us.

Being viewed upon as disposable consumers there is no incentive to offer us information that does not profit them.

Forum List

Back