Wish me luck

I am back and suprisingly well considering the amount of lager I swilled down my neck.I only have a slightly upset stomach and a medium sized headache, these should ease by 1 o'clock I hope because the match starts then and we all know you can't watch football without beer.
did you cop off?

Roomy don't do that.

Did the Toon win?? haven't seen the results yet - well, other than Mark Hughes getting dumped..

Think it was a local derby for you guys too??

You're heading for the premiership next year...Hougton's not doing a bad job for an ex Spurs player....

Did the Toon win?? haven't seen the results yet - well, other than Mark Hughes getting dumped..

You're heading for the premiership next year...Hougton's not doing a bad job for an ex Spurs player....

They play Middlesborough this afternoon Grump and it's on BBC1 so I don't have to watch on the laptop:eusa_angel:

I am expecting a win today and promotion as champions (fingers crossed).:cool:

They play Middlesborough this afternoon Grump and it's on BBC1 so I don't have to watch on the laptop:eusa_angel:

I am expecting a win today and promotion as champions (fingers crossed).:cool:

Unless you get an horrendous run of injuries, you'll go up easily. What I find interesting is how many games you lose getting there. You've already lost three (from memory), and I think if you lose eight or nine you'll struggle in the premiership. My lost (Ipswich) have only lsot three, but keep on drawing games so are two places above the drop. I think we must have played you guys already this year - dunno if it was St James or Portman RD, but we should be doing better than we are..

Forum List

Back