Wish me luck

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
I am going into town on the lash this afternoon, I may be a while.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
On a lash?

Is that weird Britoid vernacular? Or did he just swerve and miss the "e" in "leash"?

Well okay then, good luck , high spirits and low price... stay off the top of the trolley.. I think..

I am back and suprisingly well considering the amount of lager I swilled down my neck.I only have a slightly upset stomach and a medium sized headache, these should ease by 1 o'clock I hope because the match starts then and we all know you can't watch football without beer.

I am back and suprisingly well considering the amount of lager I swilled down my neck.I only have a slightly upset stomach and a medium sized headache, these should ease by 1 o'clock I hope because the match starts then and we all know you can't watch football without beer.

Start drinking now, you must dive into the eye of the tiger, the eye of the Saurian, the eye of the hurricane, the eye of the Cyclopes, they eye of One Eyed Charlie, to survive.

It is the only way.

The only way to survive this.

Last edited:
It is almost 10 here, I have been awake since 7, have just had a Toffee crisp for breakfast and feel fine.I will give it another couple of hours before my next swally incase the Mrs starts throwing things:lol:

did you cop off?

Forum List

Back