Wisdom from Mccain

Certainly not your babbling about politics. That hasn't helped anyone.
You have done your very best to distract from, justify, excuse, and ignore the massive failures of the democratic party that has resulted in their near destruction and damage to this country.

Your attempt to call that babbling is just more pathetic denial.

As I said, nothing can help anyone that partisan Lee blind and that much of a butt-hurt sheep...

That's because you were supposed to be talking about the repub accomplishments. But I guess those don't exist cause you just keep babbling about democrats. Yes it is looking like nothing can help you. You are so blind you don't even know what a real accomplishment is.

McCain was the only republican caught up in the Keating Five corruption scandal and since democrats were in the majority he received a slap on the wrist. Congressman Randy "Duke" Cunningham was arguably the greatest flier of the Vietnam war and ten times the aviator that McCain ever dreamed of. Cunningham is credited for founding the elite "Top Gun" fighter pilot school. When Congressman Cunningham was caught up in the same type of corruption scandal as fellow republican and fellow Navy veteran McCain, democrats managed to perp walk him into federal prison and McCain never said a word or lifted a finger on his behalf.

McCain was the only republican caught up in the Keating Five corruption scandal and since democrats were in the majority he received a slap on the wrist. Congressman Randy "Duke" Cunningham was arguably the greatest flier of the Vietnam war and ten times the aviator that McCain ever dreamed of. Cunningham is credited for founding the elite "Top Gun" fighter pilot school. When Congressman Cunningham was caught up in the same type of corruption scandal as fellow republican and fellow Navy veteran McCain, democrats managed to perp walk him into federal prison and McCain never said a word or lifted a finger on his behalf.
Just like John Kerry McCain is a traitorous piece of shit

They certainly need to know how to do their job.

You know what would also do way more to change the operations with Congress ... Get rid of the staff.
So many people buy into the Hollywood portrayal of Washington DC.
They think our Representatives in Congress are all powerful and always on top of everything.

Well ... They aren't ... And most of their daily activities are organized and run by staff.
Staff that isn't elected ... Staff that moves around following their own ambitions.
They read, write, highlight and present the Representatives with key provisions, cut-outs, dog ears and the likes.
They manage who the Representatives talk to, hear from and have meetings with.

Even when seats change hands ... Staff just moves around or up.
That is one of the reasons term limits won't even make a difference in Congress.

You can change the person seated at the head of the table ... But that won't make a difference until you change the other 20 people at the table ... :thup:

They certainly need to know how to do their job.

You know what would also do way more to change the operations with Congress ... Get rid of the staff.
So many people buy into the Hollywood portrayal of Washington DC.
They think our Representatives in Congress are all powerful and always on top of everything.

Well ... They aren't ... And most of their daily activities are organized and run by staff.
Staff that isn't elected ... Staff that moves around following their own ambitions.
They read, write, highlight and present the Representatives with key provisions, cut-outs, dog ears and the likes.
They manage who the Representatives talk to, hear from and have meetings with.

Even when seats change hands ... Staff just moves around or up.
That is one of the reasons term limits won't even make a difference in Congress.

You can change the person seated at the head of the table ... But that won't make a difference until you change the other 20 people at the table ... :thup:

It sure would force them to know what the heck is going on. Till they balance the budget we can't afford all that staff anyhow.

Trump doesn't like McCain because he got captured....classy.

And trump is right. POWs are NOT heroes. Esp ones that turn into songbirds.

I tend to think anyone who serves is a hero.
Doesn’t mean they stay a hero... McCain’s actions over the last few decades make him a spineless piece of shit...

I still like what he was saying in the OP. We have way too many people listening to the loudmouths. There is compromise and things can get done.

There are 16883 people listed in the current Congressional Staff Directory ... :thup:

Congressional Staff Directory

Crazy. Cut them!

Meh ... I am pretty sure they are paid by the Representatives or at least not on the taxpayer's dime ... :dunno:

I do wonder what William D Smith - Chief of Staff for Alabama House Representative Gary Palmer has been doing to earn an annual salary of $273,000.
He has been in that position since the third quarter of 2009 ... Been paid millions for what?

There are 16883 people listed in the current Congressional Staff Directory ... :thup:

Crazy. Cut them!

Meh ... I am pretty sure they are paid by the Representatives or at least not on the taxpayer's dime ... :dunno:

I do wonder what William D Smith - Chief of Staff for Alabama House Representative Gary Palmer has been doing to earn an annual salary of $273,000.
He has been in that position since the third quarter of 2009 ... Been paid millions for what?

I would think it has to be on the taxpayer.

Crazy. Cut them!

Staff are paid by the taxpayer.

Forum List

Back