Wisconsin's Walker leads possible recall opponents; job approval up

MADISON – Gov. Scott Walker collected campaign cash from every state in the union and Washington, DC, during the past two months, compiling $4.5 million, campaign finance reports released this week show.

Big money, nationwide: Walker raises $4.5M recall cash in 50 states

Ahhh money. More class warfare. The super rich against the middle class. The middle class loses again and the Republican base cheer, not knowing they are also "middle class" ---> or lower.

And you don't think the unions aren't pouring in gobs of money from everywhere on the other side? You ever get tired of all the hypocrisy you spew all the time?

Only 10% of all workers in the US belong to unions. They don't have as much money as you were led to believe. Not very "wise", are you?

You fucking moron, the unions are more than half of the largest contributors to the dems, and I think you know that. No, I'm not very wise, but I'm not fool nor am I a complete ideologue who believes only one side of the story. I'll repeat the question:

You ever get tired of all the hypocrisy you spew all the time?

Only a total fool would assume that the dems and labor unions nationwide are not going to pour in money to remove Scott Walker, unless of course they see it as a lost cause and decide to put their money to better use somewhere else. And it is hypocritical as hell to point out how much money Walker gets from outside Wisconsin without mentioning the millions the unions have already poured in for the other side.

Walker out raised them nearly 10-1? Bull fucking shit!

He did in the last five weeks which is what that link was in reference to.....

5 weeks? You take a snapshot of data that is most likely wrong in the first place, and you're telling me Walker is getting outraised 10-1? Good lord, man, you really want to draw conclusions or make judgements from that? I assume you saw the post I wrote about the amounts of money spent so far, do you really think it's reasonable to look at such a short timespan and why to do you completely trust the data? Do you realy think the anti-Walker crowd isn't going to match the money? Do you realize how ridiculous it is to try to say otheriwse?

The article in your post wasn't about the amounts of money spent so far, it was about the total amount spent LAST SUMMER on the original round of recalls.

This is a different ballgame.

My post was germane to the current election, and the numbers are right. The only reason for me not to trust the numbers is that they came from the Walker campaigns fundraising reports, ya know the horse's mouth, otherwise those numbers are what is being reported by every major media outlet that has run the story.

And no, I don't think that the anti-Walker money can match that. You might have noticed that he's getting massive sums of money from wealthy individual donors via a clause in the Wisconsin recall election finance rules that allows him to receive capless donations from single donors up until the recall is triggered. You were aware of that, right? You are aware that the clause applies only to the incumbent, right?

This is why he's lapping them in the fundraising effort to the tune of 10 to 1 and why he's touring the country the country getting quarter of a million dollar donations from single donors.

I donated $100 to Walker's campaign a few days ago.

You can do so too.....Stand with Governor Walker | Donate

I have mixed feelings about Walker. I think he's done some good things, but I don't see how eliminating the last few people still earning middle class salaries is doing anyone any good.

It's like the joke about a Koch Brother, a Tea Partier and a Union guy in a resturant. The waiter brings out 12 cookies, the Koch brother wolfs down eleven of them and says to the Tea Partier, "Hey, that union guy wants half your cookie!"

The Republican Party. Getting working schlubs to vote against their own interests since 1980.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back