Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

what's even funnier is then he states that you don't need an ID to vote via absentee ballot. I looked it up, he's right. To vote by mail you don't need an ID, so now, it's more what the 'f' is your problem.
You got a fix for that? No, so, then you don't really care about fraud now do you?
well yes I do, thanks for asking. It all matters on whether the country wishes to stop the probable causes for fraud. If you all don't care, then it is pointless. Seems your side could give two shtis. And then you want to talk about keeping someones vote from counting. You all don't pass the logic test.
So, tell us your fixes. And I'm a liberal so I support the rights of Americans, rights my kind created.

The Founding Fathers were not "your kind," moron. They were the exact opposite. You're a NAZI.

The one thing that we all should agree on is that there should be zero tolerance for voting fraud. And if we agree on that, then there needs to be rules to avoid it. Period.
You're right, we don't want fraud, but that's not what these voter suppression laws are about. if you were worried about fraud you'd worry about absentee ballots, and these bills don't address that. All they do is try to keep the poor and the darkies from voting.

Horseshit. You can't win without fraud. Your filthy party depends on it. Only the gullible swallow your lie that you don't want it.

LOL! No they don't.

My Children had NO RIGHTS. They had privileges which they earned by doing what they were told. And there was no authority relevant to my children, except ME.

But how cool is it that a proponent of the would-be RIGHT to murder those children in their mother's womb, is here to tout the RIGHTS OF CHILDREN!

ROFLMNAO!

Children and Fools...

Paint thinks he's being clever when he gives us the choice of being anarchists or Marxists. Since we believe in any law, every law is justified
Try being neither, trying being an American, for once. BTW, that means you give a shit about the rights of others.

I don't care about the rights of others because I don't think 12 year olds should be able to buy guns. Got it.

Tell me, you are somehow professionally trained, aren't you? You can't have this sort of rhetorical genius without your having spent decades honing your skills. Have you won a Pulitzer? Or .. gasp ... a Nobel? How do you do it? I'm in awe
One, I'm a well-paid consultant. Two, I didn't say that. That's your Second Warning, using that BS you pulled on me.

That's exactly what you said, you said if I don't allow 12 year olds to buy machine guns then I am a Marxist, I am un-American, I hate liberty.

Does that actually sound good to you? Checking IDs makes me a Communist?
Third lie, we're done.

what's even funnier is then he states that you don't need an ID to vote via absentee ballot. I looked it up, he's right. To vote by mail you don't need an ID, so now, it's more what the 'f' is your problem.
You got a fix for that? No, so, then you don't really care about fraud now do you?
well yes I do, thanks for asking. It all matters on whether the country wishes to stop the probable causes for fraud. If you all don't care, then it is pointless. Seems your side could give two shtis. And then you want to talk about keeping someones vote from counting. You all don't pass the logic test.
So, tell us your fixes. And I'm a liberal so I support the rights of Americans, rights my kind created.

The Founding Fathers were not "your kind," moron. They were the exact opposite. You're a NAZI.
I am what they were, only 230 years smarter. And you, you they wouldnt't have let clean the stables.

Paint thinks he's being clever when he gives us the choice of being anarchists or Marxists. Since we believe in any law, every law is justified
Try being neither, trying being an American, for once. BTW, that means you give a shit about the rights of others.

I don't care about the rights of others because I don't think 12 year olds should be able to buy guns. Got it.

Tell me, you are somehow professionally trained, aren't you? You can't have this sort of rhetorical genius without your having spent decades honing your skills. Have you won a Pulitzer? Or .. gasp ... a Nobel? How do you do it? I'm in awe
One, I'm a well-paid consultant. Two, I didn't say that. That's your Second Warning, using that BS you pulled on me.

That's exactly what you said, you said if I don't allow 12 year olds to buy machine guns then I am a Marxist, I am un-American, I hate liberty.

Does that actually sound good to you? Checking IDs makes me a Communist?
Third lie, we're done.

Done with what?

The consistency in this is that you lied about what I said, then you lied about what you said. My choices are, according to you, that I'm an anarchist who demands 12 year olds can buy machine guns or I sign off on your Marxist ideology. And you believe that sounds good, that wow, you're a guru of rhetoric.

Your only masteur is of bation

I am what they were, only 230 years smarter. And you, you they wouldnt't have let clean the stables.

Anyway, Ned, I asked your neighbors about you. As they put it, they love your doughy ass. And they said wow, you did squeal like a pig

Where in the Constitution does it say children, American Citizens, can't own guns?

Children are not full citizens, there are a lot of rights they don't have. You want to argue that a 12 year old should have the rights of an adult you go for it. I see no reason to believe that expands our liberty
They have the vast majority of rights, but as we've already seen, you don't care if Americans can exercise their rights.

LOL! No they don't.

My Children had NO RIGHTS. They had privileges which they earned by doing what they were told. And there was no authority relevant to my children, except ME.

But how cool is it that a proponent of the would-be RIGHT to murder those children in their mother's womb, is here to tout the RIGHTS OF CHILDREN!

ROFLMNAO!

Children and Fools...

what about my rights? Are you saying I don't have a right to a fair election cycle? hmm, seems hypocritical. So only certain US citizens have rights in your world?

Children are not full citizens, there are a lot of rights they don't have. You want to argue that a 12 year old should have the rights of an adult you go for it. I see no reason to believe that expands our liberty
They have the vast majority of rights, but as we've already seen, you don't care if Americans can exercise their rights.

LOL! No they don't.

ROFLMNAO!

Children and Fools...

what about my rights? Are you saying I don't have a right to a fair election cycle? hmm, seems hypocritical. So only certain US citizens have rights in your world?
We have fair elections here, very, already. We're known for that.

Last edited:

LOL! No they don't.

ROFLMNAO!

Children and Fools...

We have fair elections here, very, already. We're known for that.

Fair is when the Democrat wins...

Voter ID is there to give the gullible idiot rubes a false sense of security. It makes them believe the voting process has been made more secure.

Meanwhile, the fraudsters continue their fraudulent ways completely unabated. Still voting six times for Obama in a state that had strict Voter ID.

Yay Voter ID! :badgrin:

Voter ID is there to give the gullible idiot rubes a false sense of security. It makes them believe the voting process has been made more secure.

Meanwhile, the fraudsters continue their fraudulent ways completely unabated. Still voting six times for Obama in a state that had strict Voter ID.

fraud will always exist because some human beings are cheaters and liars. Voter ID makes fraud more difficult.

Now, why do you object to proving who you are before voting? You have to do that same thing to pick up your food stamps and welfare checks. You had to prove who you were when you registered to vote. Why not at the polling place?

fraud will always exist because some human beings are cheaters and liars. Voter ID makes fraud more difficult.

Now, why do you object to proving who you are before voting? You have to do that same thing to pick up your food stamps and welfare checks. You had to prove who you were when you registered to vote. Why not at the polling place?

I just picked up a slow cooker from Best Buy that I bought online.
I needed to produce a photo ID....
So why would anyone have a problem having to produce some type of ID when voting?

I just picked up a slow cooker from Best Buy that I bought online.
I needed to produce a photo ID....
So why would anyone have a problem having to produce some type of ID when voting?

because democrats need fraudulent votes in order to win, and they know it.

Forum List

Back