Wisconsin: "yes, Trump won"

What do we have to do, to let you white fuck nuts know that we believe you idiots voted overwhelmingly for the guy and he won? He's your president, enjoy!!

Oh, the nigga's butt hurts. Take a walk around the hood.

He's correct, you won, bigotry, hate and fear won the votes of a minority of Americans. That is a fact, and the more you deny it, the more we understand the meanings of denial.

What do we have to do, to let you white fuck nuts know that we believe you idiots voted overwhelmingly for the guy and he won? He's your president, enjoy!!

Oh, the nigga's butt hurts. Take a walk around the hood.

He's correct, you won, bigotry, hate and fear won the votes of a minority of Americans. That is a fact, and the more you deny it, the more we understand the meanings of denial.
Had nothing to do w/your crony candidate's croniness?

Last edited:
A card carrying member of the idiot fringe, unable to reply with a substantive defense of Trump, he defaults to the Idiot-gram. There is no doubt that the uneducated masses have voted for and continue to support Trump even though he continues walking back on his campaign promises and rhetoric.

Fact: Trump has NOT drained the swamp, he has invited the establishment to join him in raping our nation. Consider his appointees, Plutocrats and neo cons.

Dispute that, if you can, but warn me before you try so I don't laugh out loud and spit coffee on my computer screen.

CEO of Exxon Mobil as Sect. of State, a man who received a medal / commendation from the murderer of women, children and medical personnel in
Aleppo + four generals + his cronies.

Trump seems to be way out of his element; sipping Dom Perignon at his gold clubs' bars is his forte, along with selling nostrums he advertises as a panacea for our country.
tl;dr

No doubt a Snowflake deflection

NEWSFLASH!!! You crony Establ- fluffers lost!!! :itsok: :boohoo:

How original, an echo of a new ad hominem. typical idiot-gram by a Trump supporter, those who have a complete inability (a disability?) to read a post which challenges them and respond with a substantive rebuttal.
I'm not a Trump supporter you crony Dem establ puppet!!! Wry Catcher I was an "Anybody, ANYBODY but hiLIARy" camp. I've told you that before Dummy & you conveniently forget it. Well I don't Sport.

Nothing you post is memorable, but mea culpa.

So, I voted for HRC, who did you vote for, and why?
I didnt vote for anybody you Dummy because the crony DNC rigged the Primary and selected the candidate themselves:

Donna Brazile out at CNN amid leaks to Clinton campaign

Debbie Wasserman Schultz And The DNC Favored Hillary Clinton Over Bernie Sanders. Where's The Outrage? | The Huffington Post

News. Look into reading it once in a while Wry Catcher and stop being a crony Establ Patsy :thup:

None of which were the work of the candidate. Not voting is a sufficient reason for not posting on a political message board.

I agreed with Sen. Sander's stump speech, but much like the DNC (it seems), Bernie would have lead a nation deeply divided and would never have been able to have legislation passed which he has advocated.

The GOP's record is to attack Democratic candidates personally, build straw men and never debate the issues on the merit. Examples are too numerous to deny, Bernie would have been accused of being a Marxist and a Communist; anti capitalist and a statist over and over and over again. BIG LIES form their stump speeches along with character assassinations with each Republican Pol echoing the same story.

In the case of HRC the BIG LIES were BENGHAZI, E-MAILS and "She's a crook", "LOCK HER UP". The false claim that she created ISIS and attacks on the CGI were despicable.

Last edited:
tl;dr

How original, an echo of a new ad hominem. typical idiot-gram by a Trump supporter, those who have a complete inability (a disability?) to read a post which challenges them and respond with a substantive rebuttal.
I'm not a Trump supporter you crony Dem establ puppet!!! Wry Catcher I was an "Anybody, ANYBODY but hiLIARy" camp. I've told you that before Dummy & you conveniently forget it. Well I don't Sport.

I didnt vote for anybody you Dummy because the crony DNC rigged the Primary and selected the candidate themselves:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz And The DNC Favored Hillary Clinton Over Bernie Sanders. Where's The Outrage? | The Huffington Post

News. Look into reading it once in a while Wry Catcher and stop being a crony Establ Patsy :thup:

None of which were the work of the candidate. Not voting is a sufficient reason for not posting on a political message board.

I agreed with Sen. Sander's stump speech, but much like the DNC (it seems), Bernie would have lead a nation deeply divided and would never have been able to have legislation passed which he has advocated.

The GOP's record is to attack Democratic candidates personally, build straw men and never debate the issues on the merit. Examples are too numerous to deny, Bernie would have been accused of being a Marxist and a Communist; anti capitalist and a statist over and over and over again. BIG LIES form their stump speeches along with character assassinations with each Republican Pol echoing the same story.

In the case of HRC the BIG LIES were BENGHAZI, E-MAILS and "She's a crook", "LOCK HER UP". The false claim that she created ISIS and attacks on the CGI were despicable.
tl;dr

Your candidate got questions in advance for the debates and didn't stop the crony DNC slime machine from going after Bernie. Wry Catcher

Why are all your posts so wordy?

All I have to post is- "Your candidate cheated" PERIOD.

"What do we have to do, to let you white fuck nuts know that we believe you idiots voted overwhelmingly for the guy and he won?"

I didn't vote for him, and it's quite presumptuous of you to think your beliefs on this matters to anyone at all.

"He's your president, enjoy!!"

I doubt I am going to enjoy it at all, but he is the president of my country, as is true of every American.

tl;dr

I'm a vet and I can choose to sit- out an election which is my prerogative you slavish DNC puppet

Of course he won. He rigged the election.

Probably did, unfortunately the left has insisted repeatedly that "America has free and fair elections" to the point that they insisted on an agreement in writing that the results must be accepted while claiming the cry of "RIGGED" is a threat to democracy...so what does the left do? Refuses to accept the results and threaten democracy with cries of "RIGGED"!

Of course he won. He rigged the election.

Probably did, unfortunately the left has insisted repeatedly that "America has free and fair elections" to the point that they insisted on an agreement in writing that the results must be accepted while claiming the cry of "RIGGED" is a threat to democracy...so what does the left do? Refuses to accept the results and threaten democracy with cries of "RIGGED"!
That does not threaten democracy in the slightest, any more than Trump yelling about 'rigged elections.' He will end up being not more than a blip on the screen by the time it is over. He will be nixoned fairly quickly if he keeps this up.

That does not threaten democracy in the slightest, any more than Trump yelling about 'rigged elections.' He will end up being not more than a blip on the screen by the time it is over. He will be nixoned fairly quickly if he keeps this up.

"That does not threaten democracy in the slightest, any more than Trump yelling about 'rigged elections.'"

Nor does it threaten it any less

"He will end up being not more than a blip on the screen by the time it is over. He will be nixoned fairly quickly if he keeps this up."

I agree, but first he will do all the dirty work and unpopular things you are worried about, then the Republicans will can him and put their real candidate in office while getting credit for doing the "right thing"..btw, Hillary got "nixoned" without even holding office...another "accomplishment" on her resume

He's correct, you won, bigotry, hate and fear won the votes of a minority of Americans.
It would seem that that's the entitlement of the minority

That is a fact, and the more you deny it, the more we understand the meanings of denial.

You shouldn't need anymore definitive proof or understanding of denial then those who are still arguing the results of the election...no fact I have seen is any clearer than that.

Trump won, and so did Putin. You guys on the far right have no idea what harm you've done to the United States.
PUT DOWN THE LW CRONY KOOL AID!!!

A card carrying member of the idiot fringe, unable to reply with a substantive defense of Trump, he defaults to the Idiot-gram. There is no doubt that the uneducated masses have voted for and continue to support Trump even though he continues walking back on his campaign promises and rhetoric.

Fact: Trump has NOT drained the swamp, he has invited the establishment to join him in raping our nation. Consider his appointees, Plutocrats and neo cons.

Dispute that, if you can, but warn me before you try so I don't laugh out loud and spit coffee on my computer screen.

CEO of Exxon Mobil as Sect. of State, a man who received a medal / commendation from the murderer of women, children and medical personnel in
Aleppo + four generals + his cronies.

Trump seems to be way out of his element; sipping Dom Perignon at his gold clubs' bars is his forte, along with selling nostrums he advertises as a panacea for our country.

The Nobel Peace Prize was started by the guy who invented dynamite. Funny how liberal elites are afraid of smart and successful people being added to government.

Forum List

Back