Wisconsin union boss: Walker voters “haters” who prefer “white man rule”

Wait... Isn't Barrett White?

I honestly do not know. Does it matter?

Well... If both candidates are white and the guy is complaining about voters preferring "White man rule..."

That's kind of makes me say, "What the fuck?"

Liberal handbook states that the race card must be played regardless of circumstances. For heaven's sake, they called Herman Cain a racist and he's 'blacker' than Obama (as in having two black parents). Crying racism is so automatic anymore and has lost all impact. I pity those who have legitimate complaints because they may not be taken as seriously as they should.

I honestly do not know. Does it matter?

Well... If both candidates are white and the guy is complaining about voters preferring "White man rule..."

That's kind of makes me say, "What the fuck?"

Liberal handbook states that the race card must be played regardless of circumstances. For heaven's sake, they called Herman Cain a racist and he's 'blacker' than Obama (as in having two black parents). Crying racism is so automatic anymore and has lost all impact. I pity those who have legitimate complaints because they may not be taken as seriously as they should.

Herman was a good candidate despite the 'baggage' that ceased when he was forced out...but he holds a higher spot now that he's taking over for Neal boortz...and the work he's doing NOW.

I was listening to Leftie radio on the way home this afternoon. The shill filling in for Meat Head Ed was beside himself when he announced that 40 percent of the voters for Walker were union members.

"Don't they get it?" he cried.

What a loud mouthed idiot. And I bet he speaks for a lot of liberals. The more unglued they become, the more vile they get.

Wisconsin union boss: Walker voters “haters” who prefer “white man rule” - EAGnews.org :: Education Research, Reporting, Analysis and Commentary

HOW IN THE FUCK is this LOSER going to try and make this about race? The Public union Effected is Well over 60% WHITE. The Dem Candidate was WHITE.

This lefties have no fucking shame at all. They make me sick.
4537262458_50b8b690df.jpg

Did you catch that Afro claiming that voters want to HANG THE AFROS. The tiny brain of an Afro doesn't posses the capacity to reach logical conclusions. They just assume that those who disagree with them are motivated by the same racism that the Afros themselves are motivated by.

That's too much. Let me help you with that.

I was listening to Leftie radio on the way home this afternoon. The shill filling in for Meat Head Ed was beside himself when he announced that 40 percent of the voters for Walker were union members.

"Don't they get it?" he cried.

Unfortunately for the unions, the members are getting it, which is why membership has dropped sharply in recent weeks. The recall election served as a course in understanding exactly what the unions are doing to the tax payers. Now that people know, they aren't so warm towards unions anymore.

The union bosses are coming unglued and pulling every trick out of their little pointy hats to turn this around, but it's too late because we're onto them.

What is funny is since Obama hate coal, all the union coal people hate Obama now, sucks to be tied to the democratic tit, since they will just toss you overboard!

Way to get back in good graces with the Taxpayers. Boy, Public Unions/Democrats just can't do anything right. They could be all done in Wisconsin for many years to come.

Isn't this really just part of the training democrats are getting in how to portray all opposition as racist?

Just another reason to feel good about 2012 and the end of Obama's one historically miserable term

What a loud mouthed idiot. And I bet he speaks for a lot of liberals. The more unglued they become, the more vile they get.

Wisconsin union boss: Walker voters “haters” who prefer “white man rule” - EAGnews.org :: Education Research, Reporting, Analysis and Commentary

I wish these sore losers would get some dignity for crying out loud!
When you've been ill taught and are comfy in an alternate universe? It's a rather tall order.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back