Wisconsin union boss: Walker voters “haters” who prefer “white man rule”

What a loud mouthed idiot. And I bet he speaks for a lot of liberals. The more unglued they become, the more vile they get.

Wisconsin union boss: Walker voters “haters” who prefer “white man rule” - EAGnews.org :: Education Research, Reporting, Analysis and Commentary

HOW IN THE FUCK is this LOSER going to try and make this about race? The Public union Effected is Well over 60% WHITE. The Dem Candidate was WHITE.

This lefties have no fucking shame at all. They make me sick.

What a loud mouthed idiot. And I bet he speaks for a lot of liberals. The more unglued they become, the more vile they get.

Wisconsin union boss: Walker voters “haters” who prefer “white man rule” - EAGnews.org :: Education Research, Reporting, Analysis and Commentary

A local "union boss", and an "Occupy" follower, not a reliable indication of many Wisconsin voters, whether "liberal" or not.

Its pretty much true.

Except its not white man rule they prefer - its rich man rule. Most of the rich just happen to be white.

Did you catch that Afro claiming that voters want to HANG THE AFROS. The tiny brain of an Afro doesn't posses the capacity to reach logical conclusions. They just assume that those who disagree with them are motivated by the same racism that the Afros themselves are motivated by.

HOW IN THE FUCK is this LOSER going to try and make this about race? The Public union Effected is Well over 60% WHITE. The Dem Candidate was WHITE.

This lefties have no fucking shame at all. They make me sick.

It's all they have left.

Since the colonial powers left Africa about 50 years ago, there is absolutely NO white power in Africa.

Perhaps this jerk might try to emigrate to the ever so happy land of his ancestors.

Last edited:
The message I'm getting from his rant is.... "holy crap, the country has wised up to our union bullshit". The guy is scared... and he has good reason to be. The unions lost - big.

New Topics

Forum List

Back