Wisconsin Senate race - OOPS!!!

I know you live there - you said as,much earlier

I also know he had an unprecedented 4 terms as Governor. It would seem the majority of your neighbors didn't agree with your opinion.

So I learned one thing today. OB is gonna' vote for Tammy :)

Pay attention, sweetie.............

Perhaps you're not aware of the problems trying to rely on RCP.

Any polls BEFORE yesterday's primary had the Dem candidate running against 5 Pubs.

There are times when RCP is useless and this is one of them.

I know you live there - you said as,much earlier

I also know he had an unprecedented 4 terms as Governor. It would seem the majority of your neighbors didn't agree with your opinion.

So I learned one thing today. OB is gonna' vote for Tammy :)
You didn't learn jack schitt....Ever....As evidenced by your falling for the same old establishment retread douchebags, like Tommy Thompson, who just happen to have an (R) next to their name, as any credible alternative to the democratics.

And I'll be voting for Joe Kexel, thankyouverymuch.

First poll just in on the Senate race after the primary.

Why am I not surprised?

Tommy Thompson [R] 54 - Tammy Baldwin {D] 43

B-b-b-b-but Obama has a LOCK on WI!

Oops! Somebody picked the lock :D

This is same guy who lied about the Purple strategies polls this morning. I think we can safely put him in the troll category.

btw, the board will fill up with these type of clowns in the next 2 months.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay attention, sweetie.............

Perhaps you're not aware of the problems trying to rely on RCP.

Any polls BEFORE yesterday's primary had the Dem candidate running against 5 Pubs.

There are times when RCP is useless and this is one of them.

You really need to learn how to use the quote function... because, right now, you look like a fucking moron, yabbering to who knows who.

You failed to learn, too......

I'm not a resident of WI and don't vote there. I have no say-so in who credible alternatives are. So are you doing a write-in for Joe or is he actually on the ballot?

You failed to learn, too......

I'm not a resident of WI and don't vote there. I have no say-so in who credible alternatives are. So are you doing a write-in for Joe or is he actually on the ballot?

There's a quote button on the lower right portion of everyone's posts. When you want to reply to them specifically, you hit that button and then type underneath what comes up. Or you can delete all but the part you want to reply to.

That way harpies like California Girl won't peck your liver out.

I'm in threaded mode..........

My post is threaded just below jillian's and yours is nested just below mine as follows

jillian
......swizzlee
..........calif girl

I don't know what you're seeing on your screen but perhaps you should check the mode you're in

Hopefully the conz can take the senate too, killing all unions is best

I look forward to the day when the average american makes $4 an hour and lives in communes

I cant wait, right now there are too many Americans working for state, federal and local govts, making decent wages, having time to vote, benefits, etc

If we can take over the Senate too, us conz, we can put an end to that...We need to have a few hundred thousand Americans with ALL the money and ALL the power and everybody else, especially minorities, need to be practically homeless...

that is what we truly need to make America great again

Good and bad news. Thompson may bring the Senate to the GOP but PR and TT will not carry WI for the Republicans.

First poll just in on the Senate race after the primary.

Why am I not surprised?

Tommy Thompson [R] 54 - Tammy Baldwin {D] 43

B-b-b-b-but Obama has a LOCK on WI!

Oops! Somebody picked the lock :D

Then perhaps someone should take it up with the webmaster

If msgs are appearing on my monitor in threaded mode [which is how I set my Display Mode] and not for others who are also set in Display Mode, that's a software problem.

It's not my responsibility to debug the software. And I expect it to work as advertised. If it doesn't, it isn't my fault nor should I be called names because someone else thinks it is.

Then perhaps someone should take it up with the webmaster

If msgs are appearing on my monitor in threaded mode [which is how I set my Display Mode] and not for others who are also set in Display Mode, that's a software problem.

It's not my responsibility to debug the software. And I expect it to work as advertised. If it doesn't, it isn't my fault nor should I be called names because someone else thinks it is.

Or maybe it's your problem since you're the only one using threaded mode.

"If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen". - Barack Hussein Obama

what is the "that" Obama refers to in his remarks?

'That' - singular - as in 'business'

'Those' - plural - as in 'roads and bridges'

Are you REALLY this stupid?

As long as you've got a tutorial going here...

Your...The form of the possessive case of the personal pronoun you.

You're...Is a contraction of two other words, you and are.

Examples:

Your dog will be run over by my Audi S4 if I ever see it on the street.

You're likely to be upset by that, but tough shit.

NYC - I have no plans to alter....

my life to cater to the stupid harpies like CA girl. I know exactly where the Quote option is. Just as she "should" know where Threaded mode is.

If she has a problem following my threads, she can get her ass out of linear mode and into MY mode. The fact that we have people like her, always expecting others to cater to their particular needs is exactly what's wrong with this country.

Now if she had asked me why she was having problems following my msgs, I would have answered her with the same respect in which she asked her question.

But I don't bend over for someone who calls me a fucking moron. 'Nuff said.

Forum List

Back