Wisconsin Senate race - OOPS!!!

"If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen". - Barack Hussein Obama

what is the "that" Obama refers to in his remarks?

'That' - singular - as in 'business'

'Those' - plural - as in 'roads and bridges'

Are you REALLY this stupid?

Who in the hell would say Obama has Wisconsin locked up? The democrats just failed to recall their Governor so obviously they aren't as powerful as they think they are in Wisconsin.

It was I who said Obama has it locked up....WI and the contest in general. It's dominated by suburban Chicago and will be come November.

That may all be well and true...........

but it's also more likely that Thompson is the one candidate who can beat Baldwin which pushes Pubs one seat closer to controlling the Senate.

Yeah, I know. Be careful what you wish for.
So what?

The (R)s controlled 3/3 from 2001-2006 and managed to increase spending and bloat bureaucracy in ways that normally give lolberals wet dreams...And Thompson was right there as the good little big gubmint loving party man buttboi that he is.

Douchebags like him are the reason that the democratics took over the HoR in '06 and how we ended up with Boiking.

The GOP of Wisconsin may as well have nominated Russ Feingold.

Dem..or...dem lite...............

Tastes great or less filling.

With both giving you the pleasure of drinking a case of buttwiper
Less great...Tastes filling....

Different time - different place..........

I look at the realities of today. I don't live in the past nor do I group think. If I were to seriously consider every alleged negative about every candidate. especially how they acted in years past, I would be one of those non-voters so many speak of.

I'm not known for my lack of cynicism and I know full well that it's not possible for anyone to project the political makeup of our government and it's 2 elected branches when you consider we have millions of voters adding to the mix.

What I do know at this point in time is that we have a current president unlike any I've seen in my lifetime and he scares me - pure and simple.

Thompson's showing in the polls really shouldn't surprise anyone,,,he was a very popular governor, he was a four term governor.

If I recall, he was the HHS secretary who was in charge when Part D was passed. It's incredibly popular. One has to wonder why Ryan wants to kill it. :confused:

I look at the realities of today. I don't live in the past nor do I group think. If I were to seriously consider every alleged negative about every candidate. especially how they acted in years past, I would be one of those non-voters so many speak of.

I'm not known for my lack of cynicism and I know full well that it's not possible for anyone to project the political makeup of our government and it's 2 elected branches when you consider we have millions of voters adding to the mix.

What I do know at this point in time is that we have a current president unlike any I've seen in my lifetime and he scares me - pure and simple.
The reality is that Thompson is a party man hack douchebag...Exactly the kind of party man hack douchbag that spawned the TEA partiers and gave us the last 3 1/2 years of Boiking and his merry band of Marxist bunglers.

The only reason you give two shits about him is that he has the (R) by his name...That's it.

The reality is that Thompson is a party man hack douchebag...Exactly the kind of party man hack douchbag that spawned the TEA partiers and gave us the last 3 1/2 years of Boiking and his merry band of Marxist bunglers.

The only reason you give two shits about him is that he has the (R) by his name...That's it.

Wow...Oddball getting loose on Squizzel or whatever her name is. Game on!

Who in the hell would say Obama has Wisconsin locked up? The democrats just failed to recall their Governor so obviously they aren't as powerful as they think they are in Wisconsin.

It was I who said Obama has it locked up....WI and the contest in general. It's dominated by suburban Chicago and will be come November.

Ah. Well you may be right but that begs the question why did the people not come out and vote the Governor out? They hate him obviously so why not bring the power down on him? I do think Obama will win I wish Paul or Johnson would win but not gonna happen so rather see Romney for 8 years rather see Obama for 4 more.

First poll just in on the Senate race after the primary.

Why am I not surprised?

Tommy Thompson [R] 54 - Tammy Baldwin {D] 43

B-b-b-b-but Obama has a LOCK on WI!

Oops! Somebody picked the lock :D

Just because they may elect Thompson doesn't mean they'll also go for Romney.

Sorry - you're wrong.............

I'm more familiar with Tommy than I am with most other politicians. I spent 30 yrs of my adult life in Chgo and remember when he got work for welfare passed. It worked quite well - so to speak. It reduced the cost to WI and at the same time sent all the deadbeats who prefer a couch to work packing their bags and heading to Chgo.

I'm not a Republican and never have been. But this election - yes, that R by his name is important.

First poll just in on the Senate race after the primary.

Why am I not surprised?

Tommy Thompson [R] 54 - Tammy Baldwin {D] 43

B-b-b-b-but Obama has a LOCK on WI!

Oops! Somebody picked the lock :D

you forget to link this reliable poll?

never mind... we know which poll it is.

RCP Average Thompson +4.

that's pretty cruddy for a former governor who is known by the entire state who is going against a representative of a district.

oops.

She keeps repeating that silly claim that WI is "dominated by suburban Chgo."

She makes absolutely no sense at all to believe the residents of another state somehow have a domination over another.

She amuses me no end. :)

Sorry - you're wrong.............

I'm more familiar with Tommy than I am with most other politicians. I spent 30 yrs of my adult life in Chgo and remember when he got work for welfare passed. It worked quite well - so to speak. It reduced the cost to WI and at the same time sent all the deadbeats who prefer a couch to work packing their bags and heading to Chgo.

I'm not a Republican and never have been. But this election - yes, that R by his name is important.
I live in Wisconsin, Scooter...The only Thompson worth a shit in this state is Ed.

But it's duly noted that you love Big Brother, Mr. Goldstein. :rolleyes:

So what?

The (R)s controlled 3/3 from 2001-2006 and managed to increase spending and bloat bureaucracy in ways that normally give lolberals wet dreams...And Thompson was right there as the good little big gubmint loving party man buttboi that he is.

Douchebags like him are the reason that the democratics took over the HoR in '06 and how we ended up with Boiking.

Yes, Tommy Thompson is not someone we need in the U.S. Senate, nor is Tammy Baldwin for that fact. Both of them are endemic of the problems we face in our federal government. That Senate race will be a choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

She keeps repeating that silly claim that WI is "dominated by suburban Chgo."

She makes absolutely no sense at all to believe the residents of another state somehow have a domination over another.

She amuses me no end. :)

You do know that people drive from one state to another quite often...Obama's popularity transverses the state line quite easily.

As for your amusement, simple minds are usaully quite amused.

"If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen". - Barack Hussein Obama

what is the "that" Obama refers to in his remarks?

We built this country. Americans. Not Government. We paid for its infrastructure, we paid for that... we built 'that', and we build our businesses, and - for the record - your president works for us, not the other way around. Government exists because we allow it, not the other way around. You - and your intellectually challenged president - would do well to remember that.

Good GAWD!

People drive from one state to another? REALLY?

And that means they DOMINATE the residents of the state they drive through?

These drive-thrus from suburban Chgo take their magic ZAP guns and turn Wisconsinites into Obama sheeple??

WOW! I'm impressed!

Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah!

Have your handlers fed you yet?

So what?

Yes, Tommy Thompson is not someone we need in the U.S. Senate, nor is Tammy Baldwin for that fact. Both of them are endemic of the problems we face in our federal government. That Senate race will be a choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.
I'm sayin'!

Forum List

Back