Wisconsin Republican Senator admits, it was never about the budget.

R

rdean

Fitzgerald’s transparent effort to defund his political opponents by stripping the rights of teachers and nurses is facing a backlash. In a few months, the defunders may be deposed. Following a report by ThinkProgress that several pro-Walker state lawmakers are eligible for recall, progressive activists around Wisconsin began filing the paperwork to remove eight GOP state senators from office.

WI Senate GOP Leader Admits On-Air That His Goal Is To Defund Labor Unions, Hurt Obama’s Reelection Chances

============================

It never was about the budget or democracy.

Hey, right wingers. If Democrats get their money from hard working middle class Americans, where to right wingers get their money from?

Still amazed Republicans went after teachers and nurses. Hispanics, gays and Muslims I can understand.

Think: One thousandth the number of donors, one million times the money.
:popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the entire WI issue has been a clusterfuck. I hope the rest of the nation see this as an example of how ineffective reactionary politics is.

So it was all about keeping Obama from being re-elected? I figured. It was just another Republican screw job.

Forum List

Back